dot HACK infection

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by valentino, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valentino Registered Senior Member

has anyone here bought that game?, there is one more copy left at the game store nearby, but I'm really antsy about whether or not I want to buy it. Does anyone have an opinion or some help?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. UberDragon The Freak at the Computer Registered Senior Member

I hear it's pretty good, but a little on the short side plus you have to wait for the second one to come out. When I get my PS2, i'm definatly buyin' it though!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gifted World Wanderer Registered Senior Member

What is it?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. valentino Registered Senior Member

its a ps2 game that is a game about this kid playing an massive online multiplayer game who is involved int he game world more than his own world but they become overlapped and there is also a 45 minute anime with the game that gives more insites into the game and hleps with gameplay. i really want to buy it looks so sweet, but the game is separated into parts that will be sold months maybe years after each other.

8. UberDragon The Freak at the Computer Registered Senior Member

I checked the listings for Cartoon Network and Sunday at 12:30 AM, .hack//Sign is on. I checked KaZaA and it turns out several seasons of .hack were made into anime. Check it out if you're interested.

9. valentino Registered Senior Member

awesome!

Great, I'll be up tonight researching anyway so I'll be sure to watch that. Thanks for the tip

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

!

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

there is a dot hack TV show that coming out in the states on cartoon network too... I'm a anime fan and keep up on such crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.