AA:O Parody

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Mystech, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Just an image I made from scratch with Illustrator/PhotoShop. The background is of course a parody of the America's Army: Operations, logo, one of my current favorite online games.

You may be wondering what the hell the deal with the dog is, and it's kind of an inside joke between me and a few friends

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

it mostly relates to a stupid conversation about why "Dog Soldiers" was never released in American theaters (It was a film which can be summed up as "British commandos VS. Wherewolves, very entertaining) and basicaly our consensus is that it would have been hitting too close to the American army's own plans for wherewolf soldiers. . . that later turned into designations of a breed of dog to each of our group who play in the Army game, I being in the middle of the damn desert got the coyotoe

That's not the real story behind the image, but it's much more fun than the truth, hehe.

Click here to see it, because my host won't let me link to the image remotely

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

It wasn't British Commando's, it was Basic English grunts vs Werewolves, so meh!!

hee hee, nice pic

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Ahh, I think you were right, but in the begining they found some british special forces camp tht got torn up, and took all their guns and stuff, guess that's why I got confused. Yeah. . . anyway that movie boldly portrays the FN-FAL and MP5, I was drooling like crazy, hehe.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

It got torn up, ripped to shreds, blood everywhere.

Great movie eh!

An AA

is an okay game too

8. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

*PLUG*

You can also see some more of my stuff hosted on Deviantart.com. I love that domain name. It's surprisingly tame, though, hehe, just wanted the name to make them look cool, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.