is that a chip in your head?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by podie, Jan 14, 2003.

1. podie Registered Member

I heard on the radio that a monkey got a biochip put in his head and it inabled him to move the curser on his computer without a mouse.He moved it with his mind.If this is true then whats next? perhaps a good ram system implanted.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

the keyboard?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

know there are some people here id like to implant MY keyboard into there heads

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. muggz42 Registered Member

chipped headache

my dog has a chip in her front leg so no one can steal her from me. and in case she gets lost. i heard that the chimp has a memory chip and a chip that record data like his heart rate and breathing , all body functions. this next launch they are bringin fire and odd things" simple" but those things we need to know. we will be living out there in the next ten to a hundred years. maybe in our lifetime? crazy man, crazy!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

I think they did something with a rat that could move a remote controled arm or something.

What's next? It could have interesting applications for making controlable limbs for people. You konw like when Luke Skywalker loses his hand and gets a new mechanical one.

Lost you hand in a terrible lawnmower accident? Just order up a new mechanical one.

8. muggz42 Registered Member

mecanical limbs

this man lived next to me. iwas taking out the trash and guy allmost ran me over. so i confrunted him about the incedent and he pushed me .so i shoved him away and his leg fell off. i felt so bad at the time but he provoked it. this leg had buttons that sensed when weight was shifting to counter balance or to just plain movment. if i knew he had one leg i would have laughed cause you could not tell leg to leg. he said that it is a proto type. that is crazy. like the cat that has a remote control vehical. he turns and accelerates on his own. let alone a programed chip in you head to write thoughts down or turn the affter burners on in space.

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I can't wait for Direct link cybornetics! "Ghost in the Shell" here we come!

10. Gifted World Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Anyone here see Exo-Squad?

11. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

That’s not a big deal! …..My Chihuahua dog “Beast” does summersaults and 8 pirouettes without having to have a chip implanted in his head.
    ....I just need to hold a stick in my hand!!