A possibility !

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Rajagopals, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Rajagopals Registered Senior Member

I think a vibration at the bottom part of our spinal cord at a particular frequency and pressure variation in side the column could be the reason for attaining an orgasm! (Assume this could stand true for females too!) But the orgasm ends very fast, is their a way to have an ever lasting orgasmic feeling ? Something like “Chidanandam” (everlasting feeling of pleasure)? “Chidanandam” is s stage attained by a Yogi during his elevated stage of Yogic practices where in he feels a continuous wave of pleasure.

Since science has not yet fully explored the chemical composition of the fluid inside the spinal column (even though we know few things about the amino acid content etc) and how and what type of chemical reactions happens during an orgasm, can we explore a simple possibility ?

If we are to assume that polarization of the molecular contents of the spinal fluid is what happens during the orgasm where in negative and positive charged molecules position themselves at two boundaries of the spinal column for few seconds and create an electric energy, which emanates to various parts of the body depending on various body conditions. This is like a centrifugal action where in if we stop the origin of vibration then it stops or rather mixes back to what it was earlier in the steady state. The reason for this sedimentation and polarization could also be the pressure of the liquid column inside the spinal cord. This could be the reason behind male/females who are very good at sex have a better capacity to take high pressure on their body. If you look at the chin and cheek born of a person I think you can notice this. This pressure could also explain for the feeling of “goosebumps” without any external reason, but when there is a variation in pressure inside the spinal cord.

What about “Chidanandam’ if the Yogi is able to change the molecular structure of the spinal fluid so as to make it completely change to neutral charged elements which not only occupies a permanent steady state but also creates continuous electricity to be felt by the body as pleasure. This way a bit of the neutral charged fluids are surely going to overflow because of high pressure in side the column. The only weak opening of the spinal column could be the brain, where in it finds a lesser pressure. Hypothalamus area of the brain being a bit vacant the first try of this outburst will be located towards that. This could also result in a colloid solution of mixture of spinal fluid and the fluid contents of Hypothalamus.

Since the possibility of all these happening is so rare the nature itself has locked the possibility of human unknowingly achieving this “Chidanandam”.

What is your comment ? Do you think this is a possibility ? Do you think we could debate on this ?
    Or you think is a just another foolish thought? I am not at all a science fellow but this thought came to me one fine day morning that all. I wanted to discuss this with some one who is very aware of what is happening with the spinal cord chemically and also with a better-equipped scientific community.

Raj