I hope i never meet one of these

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by The_King, Dec 23, 2002.

1. The_King Destroy the jews. Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. %BlueSoulRobot% Copyright! Copyright!! Registered Senior Member

So...scared...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

<b>Binding: </b>

Experts suggest the child's high degree of occipital (rear-skull) deformity would most likely have resulted from the
    cranial binding practiced by primitive cultures around the world. However, such binding never extends below the inion
    (the bump at the back of the head) because the human neck begins just below that point. Furthermore, squeezing a
    skull's upper bones out of their natural shape leaves them permanently separated, which results in a life-long "soft
    spot" at the top of the head.
    The child's skull is well-sutured (no soft spot), with none of the distortions normally caused by binding. Furthermore,
    the extent of rear flattening extends well past the inion, which has become slightly concave. This indicates a strong
    force other than binding (i.e. pathology or a natural design) must have caused the occipital's extensive deformation.

<b>Human-Alien Hybrids: </b>

Many abductees and contactees allege that aliens (most often "Grays") are conducting genetic experiments that
    produce hybrids between themselves and humans. The results of these unions are consistently described as looking
    far more human than alien, but with stark bulges in the parietal bones; shallow eye sockets; a greatly reduced lower
    face; a thin neck able to easily support a well-balanced head; and ears seen as markedly lower and smaller (or
    missing entirely) relative to human ears.
    The eyes of Grays are consistently described and depicted as large black teardrop shapes that wrap horizontally
    across the middle of the face. If those large orbs are indeed their visual mechanisms, it would argue against the child's
    eyes being related to them. However, in the "Alien Autopsy" film the alien being dissected has the "standard" Gray
    eyes until the doctor performing the autopsy lifts them off and shows them to actually be dark, flexible coverings like
    large contact lenses or shades. Underneath those lenses were round, bulging eyes with plenty of white showing
    around dark irises. Those eyes would fit quite well in the reduced eye sockets of the child.

<b>The Star Being Legends: </b>

These are well-known, well-regarded legends with roots spreading throughout Central and South America. They are
    pervasive and long-standing (two centuries or more), and in general state that on a regular basis "Star Beings" come
    down from the heavens and impregnate females in remote, isolated villages. The women carry their "starchildren" to
    term, then raise them to age six or so. At that point the Star Beings return to collect their progeny and remove them to
    places, and for purposes, not clearly outlined in the legends, though improving a stagnated gene pool is often
    mentioned as a motivation.
    The Non-Traditional Scenario:

Many "intuitives" and "sensitives" feel the adult skeleton was a female and the child was hers, a human-alien hybrid
    created by a union between her and a Star Being. Some feel the mother had learned the Star Beings were returning to
    take her child from her, which she refused to contemplate. Panic-stricken and filled with dread, she took her child and
    fled her village, seeking refuge in the hidden mine tunnel. There she killed it and buried it in a shallow grave, leaving
    one of its hands out of the ground to hold onto. Then she took a fatal dose of poison and lay down beside her child to
    die.<hr>
    You're right, King, I wouldn't want to meet a Starchild either...

It resembles the boy from System Of A Down's video "Aerials"...The shape and the eyes are there...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Is this true? I just printed the story up but havent read it yet. I have never heard of it

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

OMG Stargirl!!

Now I know where you got your name from.

8. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

9. Neville Registered Senior Member

10. Neville Registered Senior Member

but all DNA tests said that the child was a human!!?

11. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I personally am thinking "mutation". I think aliens would be too different to be hybridized with humans. Most likely their genetic code would be completely different if they even had genes at all.

If it has two eyes, two ears, a mouth under them on a single head on a four limbed bipedal structure it is almost certainly of human origin.