epilepsy complex partial seizures and nonepileptic psychogenic seizures

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by phoenix99, Dec 18, 2002.

1. phoenix99 Registered Member

Hello everyone, wondering if anyone out there knows anything about these spells i am having. Just diagnosed with epilepsy complex partial seizures and nonepileptic psychogenic seizures, which is actually a relief because i was sure they were going to say schizophrenia. Heavy paranoia for three years now and it just gets worse. ........people are chasing me, see the storyline in my head manifesting in reality. Hear singing like angels......wow am I cracking up or what??????

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Well.. I thought that psychogenic seizures caused sudden alterations in behavior that look like an epileptic seizure, but actually represent a psychological disorder. Are they recommending counseling or some other means of discovering the root cause?

:m: Peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phoenix99 Registered Member

well, i'm being treated here in thailand in the first place and they want to immediately medicate me. It's not the way i like to go - looking into alternative therapies now and find a good counselor. any suggestions. as for types of seizures, sometimes my eyes go into what i call gitters. They for no reason start to rapidly move from side to side, my eyeballs i mean and occasional i will be looking at someone and can't see them or if they are talking to me i can't hear them. This last for about 10-20 seconds.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.