Restoring Functional Movements

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by Markquis, Dec 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markquis matrix sciences,imagery. Registered Senior Member

restoring functional movement,in the human nervous system the sensorimotor interface between cortex and spinal cord plays a key role in novel skill formation and motor learning.i seek to understand the princples of motor learning at this interface using a multidiscplinary approach.i know this approach will prove relevant to the development of biomimtic control architectures for humaniod robots,restoring functional movement {can movement be restored;yes}.any elaboration dealing with neural and neurorobotic understanding are more idealogical {1st} tapping into the neural system at multiple levels requires an appropriate neural-machine interface.many investigators have attempted to tap into the sensory motor system at various levels to achieve control of limb system "arm-leg-leg-arm-head" these methods include direct spinal stimulation,subassemblies of a cortically controlled neural interface.{1}the eletrodes subassembly,{2}signal conditioning subassembly,{3}signal processing subassembly,and {4}transmitter subassemblies.

molecular biologist advances to the eletrode to be re-engineered so as the produce only a limited response to the inital insult and to stablize the brain interface with the eletrodes,another issue for the development of a direct brain-machine interface is obtaining larg numbers of direct contact points and control,or fixation on gaze i,e.robotic movement,certain critical scientific and technical avances must be made to successfully integrate the approaches decribed in a walking technology: frist,a "neuralelectromagentic,controllor" must be developed to translate bran-dericed motor information into multi-demensional multi degree of freedom movement.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    quote.
    ability to "decode" descending signal from supraspinal centers and use them to implement movement strategies.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    quote.
    there is a new breed of generation amongs the humans,waiting peacefully for command
    quote.
    i pledge the legion to the kingdom of god to bring all nations to his feet??
    generation saved
    militant soilder
    nj,08046

cheif c.o.& manger
    john cannonier
    spical operation departments

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Mark,

Your posts have a very strange style.

Is English your native language or are you still learning?

It is very difficult to understand what it is you are trying to say.

Perhaps if you could tell me something more about yourself and what you want to achieve here then I might be able to help you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.