What constitutes racism

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Bohemian Nightmare, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Bohemian Nightmare I am better than you Registered Senior Member

I am having an argument with a person over a comment i made. The comment i made was;
    "i dont sleep with black people".
    I never said anywhere that i dont 'like' black people, (i do) it's just that generally I dont find them attractive. So i don't sleep with them. Now from this she has come to the conclusion that I am a nasty racist piece of shit. I dont think this is fair because i have black people as friends and a lot of my celebrity idols are black,I really have nothing against negative to say abot them at all, i just dont find them attractive. Would that make me a racist? I would appreciate any feedback on this. thanks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I don't shag guys, pineapples, or my electric fan. I don't dislike any of the three, I just don't want to shag them. It's not racist or anything-ist. We are sexually attracted to some, and not to others. No big deal.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I only tend to find girls with brown hair and brown eyes attractive, its just me I guess. So I cant date black girls because I dont find them attractive. So I dont think its racist.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

No more so than a straight man is a homophobe for not fucking other men.

8. Bohemian Nightmare I am better than you Registered Senior Member

Awww, maybe you just haven't met the right electric fan yet.

Xev, what you said is exactly what i said to her.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

How have you been anyway?

9. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I've never met any appliance I wanted to shag. I don't know. Maybe appliances here don't have as much personality as there. What are yours like?

10. Bohemian Nightmare I am better than you Registered Senior Member

lol
    green fans are welfare bludgin bastards.

Adam> The appliances in adelaide are sexy and they put out.

11. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

*Adam moves to Adelaide for the slutty appliances...*

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

My electric fan dumped me for a slutty little blender.

How's by you?

13. Zero Banned Banned

It's all I can do to bite my tongue right now...

There is no god, afterlife or divine love. There is only Entropy, the mother from which we were all born. She tugs our souls with the beautiful, maternal love of chaos. Why do you keep Her waiting?

-central philosophy of Zero, Sage of Chaos

14. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Making decisions that benifit or harm one race above another for the primary reason that they are of that race.

15. Bohemian Nightmare I am better than you Registered Senior Member

What do you mean?

16. Zero Banned Banned

Um, a piece of some eastern wisdom to impart to you. When on a sensitive subject, such as the conversation you seemed to be in, don't say a word until someone asks you.

There is no god, afterlife or divine love. There is only Entropy, the mother from which we were all born. She tugs our souls with the beautiful, maternal love of chaos. Why do you keep Her waiting?

17. goofy headed punk Registered Senior Member

I agree with Adam, simply because you don't find a certain group of people attractive doesn't make you a "nasty racist peice of shit". I myself find the attractiveness of short girls lessened because they are short. (Of course, I'm so tall short is five feet ten inches and below.) That doesn't mean I don't like short people.

18. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

I was having the same kind of argument with a white girl at my school . I told her I generally felt not attracted to black girls and she kept persisting I must have something against black people in general.

Turned she ONLY fucked black guys (and got a child at age 16) and was full of generalisations and shortsited views herself....

Hindu girls i do like, for their elegant bonestructure... I value the shape of tits much higher than skincolor anyway.

Have your friend read this thread.