Addiction

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Lady, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Lady Banned Banned

Cigaretts, Drugs, Alcohol, these amongst others are the primary bad addictions of most. But I'm sure most of us know this

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

,however, imagine if you can, being enslaved to a demon, despite the intellect, drifting to a terrible outcome, addiction, a doorway once opened hard to shut. However, silly me, believing logic and sheer determination were powerful enough to overcome any addiction dismissed my professors belief that a sustence could be formulated in such a way, that once used, it has to be used continously or die. Science used diabolically, the future just gets brighter and brighter.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spookz Banned Banned

fascinating
    do elaborate

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

What are you saying? Are you addicted to a demon?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

like oxygen?

speaking metaphoricly, or gone to the darkside?

8. Lady Banned Banned

Oxgen is good, fortunately uncontainable and therefore free, however, spiritually, feindish ideals slithering through the world.

9. Lady Banned Banned

In a natural sense, yes, strugging off and on with bad habits, formulated in the spiritual realm to attack the physical, a darker force amongst us, for example, lately more information was introduced concerning the ingredients of ciggaretts and all the many painful cancers that accompany it, however, Is it fact that most smokers crave nicotine? If so, what is the point of the carcinogenics? Don't expect an answer to such a question because there is no logical one,remeber this, the lineage of Cain is cold blooded.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2002
  10. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

of course there are also addictions of the mind...

intellectual stimulation, excitement, sex....

11. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

12. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

all too true...

13. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Are you refering to the cold fingers of smokers? Interesting thought, I will keep an extra eye on the coldblooded. So maybe satan has control over the tobacco industri, and are recruiting disciples among the smokers...hmm, he's got many now. I'm sitting next to one now, what should I do..I don't have any cross to point at him.

Sorry Lady, I got caught in the moment.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

There is definitely somthing wicked in the tobacco industri, and if one choses to see it as a dark force, then I think that is as appropriate to call them selfish, money eager bastards too, which they naturally are, as the flawed pieces of the human species as they represent.

14. Lady Banned Banned

Babelina,

Perhaps your friend should sue.