My profile of the sniper

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Don H, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Don H Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Quite specific there, Don. Is there something you'd like to share with the group? What do you get up to on weekends?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Don H Registered Senior Member

This is what I do

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/customviolins

At one time I had 3 government agencies simultaneously trying to recruit my peculiar talents. I said no to all of them much to the consternation of one in particular.

Good guessing, objectifying, remote viewing...whatever you want to call it, I am still a skeptical humanist regardless of this phenomenon that makes few friends.

I was in fact a clinical hypnotist in private practice for twelve years.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Don H Registered Senior Member

As a concerned citizen...

I do have a vested interest here since the first sniper shooting occured only five blocks from our home.

8. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Three gummint agencies were interested in your violins?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But seriously, have you had any contact at all with a group called P.S.I. in Palo Alto?

9. Don H Registered Senior Member

Now that you mention it I believe I took one of their tests 8 times where you guess what picture is about to be shown.

I had their second highest average score

I didn't do as well with their other kinds of tests.

10. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I got a Christmas letter from their CEO last Christmas.

EDIT: Lyn Buchanan was the chap's name.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2002
  11. Don H Registered Senior Member

The name doesn't ring a bell.
    Its fun to be recognized, but don't buy anything you don't need

12. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I never buy anything, I have no money.

13. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Don, I'm curious...
    how does one become a hypnotist? It's long been something I've been intrigued by and have had no one able to tell me the proper way to become a hypnotist. The only way I've been told is through psychology courses at University.

14. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

You know, it's illegal to hypnotise or anaesthetise me without a superior officer present? What am I supposed to do if I need emergency surgery?

Screw 'em. They don't pay me any more, so it doesn't matter.

15. Don H Registered Senior Member

Within the medical community a psychologist, clinical psychologist or psychiatrist are expected to know the techniques.

Even dentists take courses.

My first experience with hypnosis was in college psych experiments. I eventually went the Therapeutic Hypnosis Institute.

Many states now have a certifying examination you must first pass if you are outside the mainstream medical career paths.

The practice in and of itself is protected by free speech if no medical claims are made.

16. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

We had a brief look at hypnosis in psychology. I've seen it in action. Quite funky.

17. spookz Banned Banned

too cool! if i learnt to hypnotize, i could drop the roofies as part of my courting ritual!

18. Tyler Registered Senior Member

I've seen it done a number of times and had the experience myself. Really quite an amazing power. The one time I was under I was made to feel like I had just woken up from 10 hours of sleep when the whole ordeal was over, and it was extremely refreshing.

19. Don H Registered Senior Member

IN case the link fails here is my original sniper profile (which has little to do with hypnosis)

10/08/02 08:00 AM Edit Reply

Yesterday the park and huge playground here had exactly 6 people.
    Thoughts are not considered credible evidence but I will timecode this here:

If I were to conjure who the killer is I would have to say it is a male 25 about 3 months from his 26th birthday. 5 foot 8 , 140 lbs. dressed in worn out jeans and dark short sleeve shirt. He is excited and proud and indeed gets as much pleasure from scouting his next operation as the act itself. He is walking with a quick gait with his head held high touring his next potential target. His next location will probably be another dept store such as the Target store (no pun intended) on Cherry Hill. The time will be AM Wed. or Thur. after a 48 hour to one week lull. If more than a week goes by without a killing the lull may last as long as 30 days and appear again prior to holidays. His motivation is not political terrorism per se against the US but in his mind a message mobilized by a higher power just the same. His language skills include english but is deficient in its use. I believe he can speak Spanish. I get the feeling this white truck that is the suspect vehicle is misleading. I think a late model car or pick up is all he is using at this time. His face looks thin with pointed features and skin that poor but not extremely pock marked, has brown hair that is short and unkept. He does not smoke and buys clothes second hand including shoes. He will not shoot in wet or soggy weather and prefers daylight that obscures the muzzle flash. He has no active combat experience of his own but has a family steeped in a military tradition. As much as his acts appear to be an effective terrorist threat he is acting on a unique opposite twist on terrorism and is not acting under Islamo fascist orders. Anarchist or Satanist does not accurately describe him but is close. The partner falsely considers himself the brains of the operation but only contributed one day while the shooter is now on his own. Currently unemployed he may live in the Aspen Hill area.

Again this is my imagined profile of the sniper and not based on any objective fact.

20. Don H Registered Senior Member

Breaking news:
    Found at the wooded site of the killers last shooting, a tarot card with the hand written phrase "I am God" was found.

This indeed fits with the profile I wrote above.

"His motivation is not political terrorism per se against the US but in his mind a message mobilized by a higher power just the same...As much as his acts appear to be an effective terrorist threat he is acting on a unique opposite twist on terrorism and is not acting under Islamo fascist orders. Anarchist or Satanist does not accurately describe him but is close...

the original time coded post is many hours before they found the card.

21. nitetrax Registered Member

Re: This is what I do

Positively fascinating.

This is an excerpt from a link on my son's "coincidence page:"

The Military and Remote Viewing -- The military began to use these psychic operatives in remote intelligence-gathering operations (with limited but encouraging success) for close to twenty-five years. The unavoidable side-effects to this kind of sensitivity were serious and debilitating. drivers tended to be easily overwhelmed by any kind of non-martial social-interaction, reacting at a level most commonly associated with autism. drivers are simply ill-prepared to deal with the vagaries of emotion and human contact. they are also known for a fetishistic tendency for mechanical tools (when a driver names his gun, he *means* it) as well as obsessive-compulsive disorders (one driver was rumored to be killed while crossing the street -- he was pre-occupied with the number of footsteps it took to get to the other side and was hit by an oncoming car).

Do you ever experience anything like the autistic symptoms described above while you do this?

What do you think of this? Sometimes my son does something that seems almost like remote viewing. He's autistic, mostly nonverbal, but he communicates with pictures. These pictures are drawings he did before events were happening:

http://home.isoa.net/~nitetrax/avery.htm

These pictures are my son's drawings from this page:
    http://home.isoa.net/~nitetrax/bart.htm