Children with Bad Attitudes

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Bowser, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

My thirteen-year-old daughter and her close friend were harassed by some young boys while at a nearby school yard. Calling my girls "hoes" and "hoers", among other things, these little jerks had the nerve to follow them home and camp outside my house. Of course, when I went out to confront them, they ran away, spewing out more profanity at me as they left.

Now, my kids are pretty mild mannered, and I've never had to spend any time correcting their behavior towards others. Considering the attitudes of those boys who troubled my girls, I have to wonder: what made them into little assholes? Should I blame their parents, or is their something larger at work here? What makes a kid into a rotten shit? :shrug:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jmpet Valued Senior Member

50% bad parenting, 50% the Internet and modern TV.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Well, my kids have access to the media; however, we're thoughtful parents within the household. I tend to think it has more to do with the role models presented by the parents.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Having a stepson with Autism, and in all honesty, I believe autism in general generates from a form of bad parenting.

8. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

The actual cause(s) of autism are, as yet, not entirely understood, and while genetic predisposition is considered among the greater contributing factor, there are theories now linking several other environmental risks and even the parental age, which are potentially avoidable risks.

9. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

It is the parents . The little shits copy there parents . You kids are a reflection of there parents . I know parents don't want to face that and society will say to the Parent " It was not your fault , they are a bad seed . That is a fucking lie . It is what goes on behind close doors that we don't see . A lot of times we do see it plain and clear when the asshole parent comes to a school activity which is rare in it self for the unreasonable parent for the most part don't have anything to do with there schooling . Children are a reflection of there parents . That is the law of nature . Mean Parents Mean kids . It goes deeper than that though . Some kids will rebel against there parents yet this is a reflection also . For you can bet some action going on is causing the rebellion. I have changed the course of some of these kids . Just by a kind word . Now your little shits busting on your girls is a difficult situation . Was it left up to Me I might pound the shit out of the parents and the boys and take my chances with jail . I don't do that though . I tell you what I have done . Come fucking unglued on the little bastards so hard they thought I was going to pound the shit out of them and there parents . Thank God they never called my bluff. You got to be convincing. My wife does pretty good . She has this way about her were she emasculates people . They crawl off in shame . I don't know exactly how she does it . Makes grown strong leadership type Men cry like girls . Something she learned from her experience of being raped and molested as a child . Plus I taught her how to take control of a room and to not let the fucks think they are superior to her . Something I learned from being an angry young man . How to make people shake in there shoes from my presents . I taught her that . She learned that one well . I let her practice on Me . She is better than Me though , for she uses more friendliness as she is pointing out the errors of your ways . Don't get on her bad side ! She holds a grudge a lot longer than I do and you don't want to be the target of her emasculating powers she learned on her own . She will make you cry as you fall from favor of the world that surrounds you . Just a word of advise if you deal with her . She is fair and that is why so many support her and will help her emasculate you if you get on the shit list . Warning ! it is hard to get off the shit list . Thank God she loves Me or I would be burnt toast . I made a monster by giving her my skills to compliment hers . I am proud of my self actually cause she is changing the world for the better. I am proud of Her too for she on her own merit is changing the world for the better

10. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I another thing I have done is freaked out there older brothers and then they will go tell the little shits not to mess with that family cause the old man is one crazy bastard . They will believe the older brother that already pounds there ass. The lay and wait method was my last event in this manner . I have his well in one of my units . It is like a bunker with plenty of over growth for cover . The side walk runs right in front of the bunker area . So when they come strolling down the side walk I say something right when they are straight in front of Me . They would have no idea I was there . Oh talk about people jumping out of there skin ! I try not to do it anymore after a cop came strolling along and I caught him off guard . He drew his gun and was ready to shoot Me. Fuck you should have seen his eyes . The fear of God was in him. For that 15 to 20 seconds I was sure he was going to kill Me dead on the spot . So I learned my lesson , course I didn't have those kids bullying my kid anymore either , so all was good . They were about 4 years older than my son , but there older brother was about 18 or 19 . Legal meat if things did go wrong .

Girl on Girl bullying is the worst and has been on the rise for quite some time . Lets hope you don't have to deal with that . It can get ugly

11. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

They either do that, or are unsupervised and get the behavior from other kids...who hang out a lot to avoid their asshole parents, yet act like them all the same.

So be a good example to your kid and know who they hang out with, I guess.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The thing that makes them assholes is themselves, or rather being in a group, it gives them the confidence to bully others. This is nothing new, but contributing factors could be a poor quality of life, parents with bad attitudes themselves, and environmental factors like architecture and landscape design.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So you are a bad parent? That's absurd, that hypothesis has been dead several decades already.

14. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Sometimes parents rely on T.V and daycare to inject the largest share of influence nowadays. So sometimes it's not a reflection of the parents, but it still is bad parenting.

15. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I think it has much to do with how you treat your kids. I've never spanked my kids or been verbally abusive towards them, yet they have turned out fine. Granted, my nineteen-year-old son likes to argue, but overall, he's a good kid. I think an abusive environment feeds abusive behavior.

16. Saint Valued Senior Member

Report to police to arrest them, bring them to court less they will do physical harm to you.

17. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

They haven't been around since. I was initially concerned that it would become a problem where they might make themselves into an ongoing problem, but I haven't seen them around since the first incident.

I told my daughter that she has every right to protect herself both verbally and physically if need be.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

There's two ways of looking at that really.

1. Those who were spanked may not be bad kids either, the discipline may have set them straight.

2. Those who were not may equally well have the mindset that they can do anything they like and nobody can touch them - Particularly as the authorities can do little until they're adults.

19. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Well I understand the parenting but there are a lot of kids who have access to tv and the internet but do not turn into access.

20. Thdaoub Guest

i think some kids behave bad because of their own trait. some kids are born to be troublesome to others, while some are not.

21. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I have turned many kids around . It is amazing how if you listen to them and treat them like human beings they will respond in a positive way . A lot of them crave attention that I believe they have been lacking in there life . The soft touch from there mother or the playfulness of there dad . The longer they feel isolated from the structured world the worse they can be . Feelings of inclusion are are necessary for there better well being . O.K. when a child is bad and you tell them so ? Could that be reinforcing there minds that they are Bad ?

I tell my children they are Great brilliant people and I got to say they respond as so. So it is my Hypothesis : If you give any words of encouragement that a child can latch onto as something special they possess you will see a marked improvement in there behavior.

Crime and vandalism is low in my neighborhood ( almost non existent in comparison to other areas in Missoula ) It is kind of funny cause it was not always that way seeing how it is a working class neighborhood. I don't what it is that caused the change . I would like to believe cause I changed it had an effect on the neighborhood as a whole , but I think rather it is all the parents in the neighborhood and not just Me

22. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Course I play guitar on Me front porch and that spell bounds all de kids to the point there parents yell lets go and de kids respond " Wait " Hold on " Just a minute

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Your entire state has one of the lowest crime rates anywhere in the USA so it's not that hard to imagine where you live isn't any different than everywhere else in your state.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States

The lighter pinks are the least amounts of reported crimes, less than 100 per 100,000 people.