JFK jr..

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Mid12am, Jul 18, 1999.

1. Mid12am Registered Senior Member

I can't wait for the conspiracy gurus to get ahold of this one..

Everyone Knows it was aliens.. <grin>

------------------
    (Midnight@golden.net)
    (Ouch.my.head)
    (http://home.golden.net/~midnight/)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rands Registered Member

Why do You think so?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mid12am Registered Senior Member

Cause those aliens are behind everything..

(I was making a funny)

------------------
    (Midnight@golden.net)
    (Ouch.my.head)
    (http://home.golden.net/~midnight/)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jonnyhall Registered Member

i don't think that aliens were behind it, but there are reports of people seeing an explosion in the vicinity off of martha's vineyard.

some think that he was gonna get involved in the 2000 elections, so BUBBA had him shot down.

i personally don't give a rat's ass about jfk, jr, but, others say that he was investigating his father's assasination and found something. what that something is, well, fill in the blank.

8. MrCynic Registered Member

What? People don't die from mere accidents anymore? I know a man who "supposedly" died in a car accident just a few weeks ago. But now you've got me thinking...what did he know?

9. Matt D Skeptic Registered Senior Member

Hey, my dog died of old age when I was younger. Was it natural casues or was it the NSA because he used to prefer Bonios to Meatos? What did he find out? Couldn't they program his brain with their mind altering dog mesmorising agent orange any more? I will never know....
    Maybe each Meato has a global positioning satellite system in it so that they could track me when I took him for walkies because I once was driving in a car at night and this bright light on the other side of the road came straight for me.....it must be the NSA or CIA. They can see your teeth with their mini cameras in your toothbrush you know. My son's tooth fell out last week. What did the tooth find out? WHat did it know?

Don't feed you dogs Meatos, they play with your pet's brain man!

10. Spadge Registered Senior Member

The only mystery about this particular incident is why on earth the press here in Britain gave the story such a ludicrous amount of over exposure.

I'm convinced that the vast majority of people in Britain did not even know what this guy looked like or what he did before he died.

[This message has been edited by Spadge (edited August 24, 1999).]

11. Raebeth Registered Member

Bit naive for you Spadge isnt it? I would imagine that a large percentage of your countrymen would have heard of the Kennedy clan. Besides which, a major personality, missing, presumed dead, an air and sea search, debris discovered, etc, etc. Its bound to be a big story.

12. Spadge Registered Senior Member

Raebeth you are missing my point. Yes, of course we've all heard of the Kennedys but I'm afraid this guy was simply not very well known here. You describe him as a major personality but he was most certainly not a major personality in Britain. I stand by my statement that a great percentage of the British public did not even know what he looked like.

Don't get me wrong, I know it was bound to be a big story (what with the 'Kennedy curse' thing) but the news coverage really was way over the top. I wasn't the only person to think so either. I did read that even the American media had been suprised at the amount of air time it got in Britain.

[This message has been edited by Spadge (edited August 31, 1999).]

13. Raebeth Registered Member

I'm not convinced. You're probably basing your opinions on your own experience. And being male, you'd probably not be aware of the fact that JFK jnr was voted the most eligible single guy in the states. With his looks, he's probably been all over the covers of your womens magazines. Perhaps you should ask your wife if she knows what he looks like?

14. Spadge Registered Senior Member

Raebeth

Obviously, I do have to admit that I'm speaking from a personal point of view. I suppose the thing to do is ask someone else from Britain what they thought. The fact is that this guy was no more than a B level celebrity here. No, make that C! If you don't want to take my word for it then fine, I'm not going to argue the point.........

Anyway, I've already pointed out that this was not only my point of view. Major news stories get people talking but nobody in my social circle (and they are all reasonably well up on current affairs)thought it was even worth disscussing. Some major story eh! I will add that many of them are women.

I'm afraid this is one area that we'll have to agree to disagree.....

15. Raebeth Registered Member

Ok. I can't claim to know how well known the Kennedy family are in england. Going on your other postings on the board, I'll accept that you probably know more than me on that one, or most other things.

Though I'm not really sure why this is a subject for exoscience. The Kennedy curse maybe, but not the Kennedy crash. Though I did keep the conversation going longer than it needed.

16. Spadge Registered Senior Member

Yes Raebeth.....I think that this thread has got longer than it deserved to thanks to our little disagreement.

17. ltcmmdr Registered Senior Member

Since JFK, jr died I have wondered if there was a conspiracy about his death. I think there was something more to it when he died.

------------------
    everything is not what it
    appears to be

18. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Nothing more than a pilot who flew beyond his capabilities. The sky is an unforgiving mother, and when she and her sister, the ocean, team up on you, you've had it.

------------------
    I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.