Newscasters talking gibberish? What's going on

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Lamont Cranston, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Lamont Cranston Registered Senior Member

From recent news:

Toronto Reporter Mark McAllister Incoherent On-Air Report – Video
    March 26, 2011
    By LBG1

Mark McAllister files ‘nonsensical’ report from Japan

One month after CBS reporter Serene Branson slurred her words then spoke gibberish during a live on-air report, Global Toronto News reporter Mark McAllister–reporting live from Japan Monday night–filed a ‘nonsensical’ report.

Toronto Star:

A Global News Toronto reporter is feeling better after letting loose a stream of Serene Branson-esque gibberish on air Monday night.

During a segment on strife in Libya, cameras turned to reporter Mark McAllister who began speaking about defence minister Peter MacKay. But in videos of the episode posted on the Internet, McAllister can be seen quickly losing his way and falling into a stream of garbled sentences.

According to the Star ‘Paramedics were immediately called to the scene’, McAllister was ‘fully checked out’ and plans to ‘pursue this matter with his doctor’.

Daily Mail:

As the bizarre new footage shows, McAllister began his piece by saying the Canadian defence minister ‘Mackay, did confirm today that more than (sic) sifty four 18 fighter jets are spending about as much as 20 and ready to assist the 600 hundred, hundred deployed over the an-amount needed’.

After his report became almost unintelligible, McAllister finished by saying: ‘The UN has received support from all (sic) palleries in the h-iews of the garden today.’

After CBS journalist Serene Branson slurred her words and spoke gibberish while covering the Grammys TV medical experts believed Branson suffered a stroke.

According to the Daily Mail, Branson had a migraine aura. According to the Star, McAllister was back on the air Wednesday night

Can anyone enlighten me as to what might be going on here? One newscaster slurring words is one thing, but then THREE others in the space of a few weeks?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jim S Registered Senior Member

Sounds like a job for the Shadow!! Who knows what evil lurks?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SomethingClever Registered Senior Member

finally, something exciting and mysterious, and potentially supernatural!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Mini-strokes due to stress?

8. Lamont Cranston Registered Senior Member

The news reports say its due to aura preceding a migraine, relating to electromagnetics in the brain. That's okay, but why it should happen to 4 leading presenters in the space of a month??

9. Jim S Registered Senior Member

I'm sure Margo will convince Lamont Cranston to don his Shadow outfit and solve this case soon.

10. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Perhaps they "fell into the rut of the form" - that is, their newscasting rhythm took the upper hand over the content.

This can happen often; it may seem more common because this time, the media is paying it more attention.

Some tv stations used to have a feature, usually at the end of the year, of funny mishaps that happened while on the air, or that they managed to cut out on time. Garbled sentences or laughing while reporting about war crimes or catastrophes are quite common.

11. Kennyc Registered Senior Member

It's the aliens in their brains. Life out there is not only stranger then we imagine, but stranger than we CAN imagine.

12. Lamont Cranston Registered Senior Member

We all possess precipitated magnetite in our brains, for reasons unknown. So it's possible we may be sensitive to magnetic field variations in the local environment. There have been quite a few reports recently of problems in determining magnetic north using compasses, especially in the USA.

Perhaps some of the problems reported in this thread are related to this...guesswork, I know.

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Thanks for cleary up that mystery:xctd:

14. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Its a sinister plot by the Teleprompters Association.

15. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

It's the phone company . She was possessed . I did it my bad . I was trying to get someones attention in the area . Look for the brand M.G. 53 and you will see my markers . The phone company be ware

16. Lamont Cranston Registered Senior Member

Joking apart, it's all rather strange. And what's the betting that there'll be no reporting at all on subsequent medical follow up of the individuals concerned.

17. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

No joke ! I remember the day and I remember the event unfolding plain and clear . Well it is little foggy , but I remember hearing what she said was of vital importance and i realized she picked up my vibrational resonance I was sending . You must not have noticed the Woo Woo or the meaning before the ( I can't say it it is still to painful ) . Maybe no one caught on to my conversation with Chi and how I shook him up either . Such is life . I am so invisible. When will I be loved?

18. Cifo Day destroys the night, Registered Senior Member

Mass hysteria.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

The one that got Me good was when I yelled out my truck widow going down the freeway " Go get the bastards Joe " Do I need to tell you what happened at an I.R.S. building right after I yelled it ? Life is strange. People wonder why we should try to control what we think. WE have similar thoughts from events that happen to all of us. More alike than not . She feel victim to the sign of the times . I call it information bombardment . Overload and then blam you are possessed and spouting Mikey shit . God I can't wait until you all are more like Me .

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's the cell phones. They are scrambling their brains.

21. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

It's usually suggested that the Temporal Lobes are responsible for interpreting sound and allowing the creation of vocalised outputs, it's also the region of the brain that is observed as lessening in mass in schizophrenics and also one of the main areas to undergo manipulate in any Radiological experiments involved BCI's. (Brain-Computer Interface)

After all, harnessing the location where such an input/output process is taking place that has relatively little resistance in the way of the Blood-Brain barrier or the actual thickness of the skull would be imperative in regards to any clandestine experiments or publicly accepted ones.

The problem is that to develop an interface requires slow integration over time, as hasty methods will result in Jargon Aphasia. I would be really interested in asking the reporters the question of "What did you think you said" as opposed to what has been reported was said.

It will be stated that it can occur to strokes, head injuries, brain swelling, tumours, dehydration and through narcotics but you'll notice they will neglect what people class as conspiracies like Electro Magnetics or Radio Frequency, which can cause the same effects and leave no traces when the equipment is turned off.

On a Conspiracy note, it's one of the main reasons why I will repeated state that any Republic/Representative system where a Politician makes decision autonomously for everyone else is actually flawed, as such politicians can be manipulated by a third-party be it a defense contractor, foreign military, corporation or a technologically astute fraternity.

However such equipment that could manipulate a representative could have a Damocles sword effect, where by the representative could in essence be streamed live to all the citizens of the country they represent as an effort for "Transparency". Somehow though I think most people would shy over absolutely every detail about them being known by their country and the world, since they would be naked in the eyes of the global public.