ideas on brain development in the womb

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Timking, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Timking Registered Member

hello

Ive got the idea that when not just humans but all animals when they are in the womb/ egg there brains development in the womb and in later life is influenced by their enviorment especially the season or month they where concieved in. this may be possible as most animals have times when they can concieve so it may be posssible that when they are concieved it effects their brain development.
    for example
    if a child was concieved in october and as they develop the enviormental effects on their mother from the cold and rain could make them more prone to jelousy in later life

or

if a child was concieved in july when it really hot it could effect if they would loose their tempha

(i got these ideas while thinking about star signs and zodiac please dont take me as a person who belives in fortune telling ect but i was just trying to think about this from a scientific point of view.

please tell me if their is a flaw in my thought or if ive got a god idea

thank you

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. keith1 Guest

Can I get your autograph?
    I didn't know that was your idea.
    I thought that was an historically assumed concept past down through eons.
    One just keeps on learning...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I would think that other factors would be more influential than the environment. The types of food and drinks that the mother consumes would affect the fetus more so than the weather conditions for the mother usually has a body temperature of 98.6 as do all humans and tries to sustain that temperature to keep herself comfortable as well as her fetus. Food and drink on the other hand would directly affect the developing fetus because all nutrients will eventually end up in the fetus and either help or hinder its development depending on what is consumed by the mother. Of course the DNA that made the fetus to begin with is the predominate thing that will give it its characteristics when it has developed fully into a adult.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.