Codex alimentarius

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by bobbyboy, Feb 2, 2011.

1. bobbyboy Registered Member

Paranoia is only such when it is unfounded. The mass media don't exist to inform us, but sell us junk merchandise, food, politicians. It says in the Bible: Know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

I realize this much: the TV-watching morons who, unfortunately, vote, have never heard of CODEX ALIMENTARIUS. which was started by a NAZI after he was released from prison for using slave labor in his chemical factories. I have personally fought against this international "treaty" for perhaps fifteen years, distributing literature I prepared to health food stores. The ones that employed minimum-wage clerks, the franchise chain stores, could hardly care less, that they could be closed by increasing pressures from food, drug, and chemical companies. Nobody realizes that corporate money, funneled to our government as legal bribes, is for purpos of "approval" regulations, and even for redefining chemically tainted foods as "organic".

In France, any vitamin C dosage over 50 mg is by a doctor's prescription, and such nonsense has closed most health and vitamin shops in that country. Scientists and other professionals who had discovered cancer cures have been jailed in France, which coincidentally is one of the biggest pharmaceutical producers in the world. What CODEX does is, it gives corporations monopoly power over our health. Nutritious food, herbs, and supplements are a desirable alternative to the long-term meds and their inevitable side effects.

Back in the good old days, when doctors didn't have to worry about twelve idiots (jurors) robbing them blind, they offered competitive fees and tried to keep their patients healthy. Nowadays, drug companies give the docs kickbacks and "finder fees" for getting patients hooked on long-term medication, and the inevitable consequences always mean more business for the docs and Big Pharma. Money doesn't talk, it swears, the Poet proclaimed.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I'm interested in these jailed cancer-cure finders. Who are they? Where's the proof they discovered cures for cancer?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.