Are atheists sweet lovers?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mind Over Matter, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Mind Over Matter Registered Senior Member

If you respond please don't just say yes or no. Try to explain how, but keep it clean for the forum.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dbnp48 Q.E.D. Registered Senior Member

I've had relationships with both atheist and religious women. I didn't know any difference in their lovemaking based on the religious beliefs.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Is any one group of people 'all the same'?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mind Over Matter Registered Senior Member

Let me rephrase the question. Are atheists better lover than religious one?

8. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

LOL

Part of your initiation into the..uh.....atheist gang(??).....is we teach you how to do the special "godless mambo". It's a special hip motion that you can only do if you don't believe.

I dunno.... you know what they say about "once you go atheist...."

9. dbnp48 Q.E.D. Registered Senior Member

Based on my experience, no.

10. Mind Over Matter Registered Senior Member

Can you give a little more details?

11. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Agnostics are great in bed.

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I've had a lot of "lovers", and I use that term loosely, as the majority had nothing to do with love...but my husband is the best by a long shot, and he's a christian.

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I never ask women I date what religion or type of political background they had. I found that they were either wanting a good conversation and thus leading to other friendly things that went on or they didn't want to be with me and just dropped me from their friendship. I've always made them very satisfied, the ones who I was able to do so with, and they also pleased me as well. What they didn't know I taught and sometimes they did the same for me. Women are, for the most part, very easy to get along with if you don't piss them off no matter what your views might be. Just treat them with respect or alot of liquer and you will find they enjoy jumping into the sack with anyone they choose.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:itold:

14. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Love isn't based upon any religion or the absence of, it's just one of those things that occurs. From a biological basis this is caused by a number of chemical reactions that occur, that's why you'll get people talking about the "Right Chemistry".

Obviously chemistry can be manipulated through certain fixations in regards to fantasy, some religions will be limiting on what fantasies a person can have and therefore lessen their chemistry, although they'll likely make up for that by fixating on their religion (although wouldn't orgasming to their religion be blasphemous?)

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sweet? No. Very, very dirty.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Quite - you see, atheists are much sluttier than 'regular' people. One only has to see the spectacle of a wet T-shirt contest or a stripper pole in use to understand this. So one could say that they are indeed 'sweeter' lovers, if you mean naughty and slutty.

However, the evil of atheists is inevitably their own undoing, when they find themselves sitting in Perverts' Row without any $1 bills. If they were moral, they'd have hit the bank instead of just sitting there and salivating.

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

When I was in college my friends entered me in a wet tshirt contest without telling me and pushed me up on stage. I was not thrilled but decided to be a good sport and participate anyway. I got booed however because I wouldn't take my bra off.

Funny (now).

18. birch Valued Senior Member

and i bet just about everybody that was there for the wet t-shirt contest or watching strippers was a god-fearing and god-loving and god-believing. as usual.

19. Rav Valued Senior Member

Compared to who? Conservative religious types? Pagan sex maniacs? And what do you mean by sweet?

I think the only rational thing that I can say here is that to be a sweet lover I think that you need to be a sweet person and I don't think that a persons spiritual beliefs are the biggest variable in that equation.

20. Pinwheel Banned Banned

So how does one win a wet T-shirt contest..

21. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Taking it off is a good start.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Strangely enough, I just heard a podcast someone did on swingers in Florida. Apparently most of them are conservatives.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hehe - wait, you were chosen to be in a wet t-shirt contest?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I refuse to believe this without, uh, pictures. Glossy 8'x11' provides the best evidence, I think.

I can kind of believe that. I'm not sure why. Are left-wingers scared to get naked unless it's in an art show or something?