Unfairly Accused?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by darksidZz, Jan 22, 2011.

?

Answers

Poll closed Feb 11, 2011.
  1. I have been unfairly accused of things before

81.8%
  2. I've never been unfairly accused of anything

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Laws are unjust here

18.2%
  4. Laws are just here and right

18.2%
  5. I would never lie to protect myself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I have lied to protect myself

72.7%
  7. People are evil

54.5%
  8. People are good

45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I want to know if you've ever been unfairly accused of something you did not do, the reactions from those around you, and the outcome. Do you believe laws are just or unjust in your country? Have you ever lied to protect yourself? Discuss!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I lied to the police once, but only out of coolness.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

I was once accused of 'beating up' my step daughter, by one of her classmates at the time.

The girls were both 14 years old, step daughter was failing history class, she and I reached a compromise agreement with her teacher that - if she passed the class final exam - she would pass the class with a "D minus minus minus". Her girl friend had been busted for shoplifting and drugs (she was part of a middle school gang) and stepdaughter was forbidden to hang with girl friend. Girl friend hated my guts bigtime, she had just gotten through with a 6 month sentence for crimes.

Step daughter didn't study, when the test was handed out she started to cry, when the teacher asked why, the girl friend said that her step father (me)had beaten her up. The girls were instantly removed from class and taken to the school office where state social services was called. Step daughter and friend were taken to hospital where she was examined by the docs. The state called me up, told me that custody had been taken away from wife and I, girl was made ward of the state and I was gonna get charged.

The exam turned up nothing, the social worker dropped the girls off at the mall instead of school (state never did tell me why), state never called me back - I had to pursue it on my own.

Step daughter failed the class and hence the grade, ran away from home to go to a drug party, so I called her dad and gave her to him.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

All done.

She ended up being that girl who went out with the entire football team....and they took pictures.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Her new step mom called and told me all about it...after the girl had run away to Chicago with 4 boys.

I collected apologies from other parents later, step daughter stopped by on the way back from Chicago and asked to move back in with me. I had divorced her mom. I told her "no".

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I was once accused by the NYPD of shooting someone when I was a senior in high school, which I did. I admitted to everything but denied shooting that person. They kept me in an interrogation room all day, waiting for me to crack. They even threw me into a 4 X 6 standup cell for five minutes, complete with shackles. I never cracked.

I took the train home that early evening free of the charges.

Perhaps this is the opposite of the OP: have you ever done something and gotten away with it?

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Well Darky have you? I think you should let us know what you think since this is something that you seem to know about.

Laws are made to try to keep justice and peace within a society. Not every law is a just one but for the most part they do there job by imposing the way things should be run by those in charge of their communities. Those laws can be amended if they become overbearing or unjust as well.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  9. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Someone once accused me of being too neutral.