Angry Birds

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by superstring01, Jan 12, 2011.

1. superstring01 Moderator

I don't usually like video games. . . but I can't stop playing this little gem. Anybody else dabble with the Angry Birds?

~String

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I will look it up, but it is like Plants vs. Zombies? It supposed to be very addictive...

My wife is hooked on Zynga and similar puzzle-shooting games.

Edit: I looked, looks fun, although a ripp off of the Crush the Castle:

http://armorgames.com/play/3614/crush-the-castle

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I played it, got frustrated (I refuse to pass a level unless I get a perfect score). Glad I didn't like it enough to buy it.

Yes very addictive.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

It's free on Android phones (I have the Samsung Galaxy), but I do admit to paying the $4.99 (plus another $.99 to get the eagle add-on) for my iPad.

~String

8. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Well, I got it for free from the internet, will show it to the wife later. The Crush the castle is an online flashgame.

By the way I don't think there is such a thing as a perfect score in this game, unless you kill all the pigs with 1 bird, which is pretty much impossible...Or I guess you are talking about getting the 3 stars for each level...
    I am stuck on 2/9, is there a guide how to solve it? I guess I know it, just unable to execute it properly...

Edit: Had to look up on Youtube. there was a trick with the exploding bird, I had to wait with the explosion after it went through the wood first...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  9. John99 Banned Banned

ahhhh ha ha ha....that was fun. It took me four times to figure out when to release the stone. Then i won.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Well, there are more than 1 castle, I think 20 and it gets harder and different stones, try those too. I counted 24 castles and I am stuck on 18...

11. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

finished!
    17 was a bitch and so was the last one..