Let's hear it for fat(ter) chicks

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by jmpet, Dec 30, 2010.

1. jmpet Valued Senior Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12094962

Why are we so obsessed with thin chicks when they're killing themselves to be so thin? And what is so sexy about seeing ribs on a chick??? Hello- Auschitz!

I applaud the scant efforts of some advertisers appealing to fatter chicks- you know- girls who are 10-30 pounds overweight... who have some meat on their bones... who you don't see their ribs and pelvis protruding through their thin skin!

I think the 2/3rds of Americans who are not thin should step up and embrace full figures- it's sexier plain and simple. Who gives a shit what some asshole French fashion designer who makes clothes in size 2 thinks!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Fatter chicks disgust me for some reason.
    They dont look so bad with clothes on - depending on how they "work it" - but when the clothes are off even 20-30 lbs greater than average weight - many physical features are not too appealing (rolls, stretch marks, etc.) .... I dont like skeleton-type girls, but if a girl weighs more than 135 its not for me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cifo Day destroys the night, Registered Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

In this case I would either pick the middle or pick the thicker one lol.

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Fat bottom Girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round.

The "model" looks is largely perpetuated by gay designers. Imagine that. women and Girls should simply pay attention to what the average guys likes...or maybe they don't actually give a shit about that and want the "image" of sexy.

9. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I just don't see how you are equating being 20 lbs overweight with "rolls of fat"... you don't see rolls of fat until you're 50+ lbs overweight.

And besides- are you a Calvin Klein model yourself? Who are you to judge?

10. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

20 lbs overweight = Rolls. No I'm not a Calvin Klein model..... I'm just stating my preference. I'm not fat nor skinny if thats what you are asking.

Physically and psychologically... Skinnier girls own "thicker" girls.

My previous statement may sound superficial, let me explain my reasoning.

Fat people (especially thick women) typically show limited will and control. They tend to become more impulsive in certain situations, more "romp" if you will. They also exhibit a lack of confidence in there demeanor and action. These insecurities build up overtime resulting in unfavorable behaviors. For example, the lack of security - often makes them more flirty with certain people (showing them attention) and socially inept in other situations. I personally prefer a girlfriend who is not much given to dalliance or idle chitchat. They also exhibit more usual than not a robust personality, downing demeanor, etc.

Physically (sexually) lighter girls are more fun based on my experiences :shrug:

11. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Are you from Finland by any chance? Because that's the kind of shit I hear from my mother all the time.

12. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I don't see what Finland has to do with a bulimic model who starved herself to death.

13. WillNever Valued Senior Member

More irrational leaps from slim and thin to "anorexic."

Twenty bucks says the OP is a fatbody or copulates with one. Twenty five dollars says it's both.

PS, the article says the middle girl had the most votes. She is not "fat(ter)."

14. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Well said.

Personally, I'm tired of this PC 'I'm big and I'm beautiful' bs. Sorry... no you're not.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

We live in such a superficial world - where appearances matter more than character

16. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

When it comes to aesthetic appeal: of course.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure of the advantages of aesthetic appeal to caring and support, which is essentially what good relationships are based on.

18. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

I didn't realize we were talking about relationships...

??

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats obvious, I think. More like commodities.

20. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Right.
    So, let's try and stay on topic..

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I am. It is the superficial nature of social mores which put aesthetic appeal as a quality to be desired above other, more substantial ones, which result in the death of women who starve themselves in an apparent neurotic need to meet these unrealistic standards of body image. Especially when standards of beauty are socially conditioned and subject to change by time and place.

How many men die of anorexia nervosa?

22. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

I would choose girl on the right anytime.

23. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

You'll see. They will put her picture on their fridges and point at it every time their children refuse to be stuffed with digusting carrotpudding and raw fish.