Process #2

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Markquis, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Markquis matrix sciences,imagery. Registered Senior Member

"Human's."Get Your Minds Ready.
    The New Spiritual World Order In Precess!

Direct To The Point,
    The Astral-Form Lay's Within The Human Kind."Now."
    To Understand This Process,We Need More Inside Information From The Brain/Mind Patterns And Astral Form.The List Below Will Inform Every One Who Is Reading This "Post.

{1} To Track The Energy And Impluse That Travel's In Between Both Left/Right Cerebellum Hemispheres,That Crossover To The Optic Chiasm,That Is Connected To The Visual Pathways And Axons Of The Ganglion Cells."Radiologist." You Are Needed For Your Experties.

{2}The Areas That Projectes The Menatl Body Or Should I Say The Astral Image!Are Conected To The Sensory Reception That Shows The Projection Of The Retnia.The Projection Of The Retinal Images Into Space,This Correspond With The Astral Form."Neuroscientist,Neurobiologist." You Are Needed For You Experties. {It's Time}

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Again: Stop drinking the bong water.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Markquis matrix sciences,imagery. Registered Senior Member

Call All Disciples

Hello There Soul,
    Thank You Again.Keep In Mind That Some Walk And Don't Talk?
    So My Friend Are You Walking The Walk?When Ever You Feel To Correspond With Me About These Matters Let Me Know Or Let's Put 4 Hemispheres As One Unit,And Find Out More About The Reality Of God Worlds?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GB-GIL Trans-global Senator Evilcheese, D-Iraq Registered Senior Member

"Human's."Get Insanity Person To Mental Hospital.
    The New Insanity Unit Has Been Built And Is Ready For Use!

Direct To The Point,
    The Insanity Person Are At Heart Of Humanity."Now."
    To Understand Insanity Person,We Need More Insanity Person In Insanity Unit.The List Below Will Inform Every One Who Is Reading This "Post.

{1} To Track The Sanity Person,That Crossover To Insanity Person,That Is Connected To The Radio Tracking Device."Psychiatrist." You Are Needed For Your Experties.

{2}The Areas That Contain Insanity Person Or Should I Say John C!Are Conected To A Bathroom.The Rooms Are Padding Walls,This Correspond With International Standards Organization Specifications."Insanity Unit Monitor." You Are Needed For You Experties. {It's Time}

8. p_ete2001 Registered Senior Member

this is a very good point that has never ever been made before. Have u sent a copy of this to psychology today!?? I think they would be very interested. This really is remarkable. I really think ur onto something! This could be the breakthrough that human science has been waiting for. Send this off immediately. We mustnt waste any time!!