American officials locate actual moderate Taliban leader to conclude peace treaty

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by GeoffP, Dec 20, 2010.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hoo hoo! Peace is right around the corner. And for some of you, it literally is...right around the corner.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Why, if that isn't the recognizable mark of the moderate, I don't know what is.

A radical would have only asked for $6B. Cheaper operating costs, totalitarianism: the more cost-effective solution, hands down.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

For Sale;
    Slightly used continent,
    yours for only;
    $7.25 BILLION DOLLARS..
    current occupants will be notified to vacate the premises,when the check clears the bank..

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I remember them paying some tribal leader allot of money to keep his troops quiet and stop killing but they found out that he wasn't even in the Teliban and only ripped off the government for millions. Could this happen again over there so soon?

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually the whole thing above is a fake, but yeah, I completely believe we are indeed that dumb.

This also brings me to my personal feelings on Assange: he is living my dream life. Not as in, going to jail, but as in hello, release me or my minions will release the virus of doom! Obey me, world! Muahahahahaaaa! Or can I at least have my ABBA 8-tracks? He is literally the world's first actual super-villain. He's living my life. Fuck.