Hollow point to the head

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by jmpet, Dec 16, 2010.

1. jmpet Valued Senior Member

"My Testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V)... no... I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95% of the population. Rich Republicans, Rich Democrats... same-same... rich... they take turns fleecing us... our few dollars... pyramiding the wealth for themselves. The 95%... the us, in US of A, are the neo slaves of the Global South. Our Masters, the Wealthy, do, as they like to us." -Clay Duke

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/15/p...ttack/?icid=main|welcome|dl1|sec1_lnk1|190216

How many people in this forum does his rant sound like?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

No one I've ever read, do you know of someone if so who? :shrug:

The man was having mental problems and that's why he was not living with his wife any longer and wanted to only use her as a way to justify his actions. He didn't want to tell the truth about the way he actually felt because he knew he had a mental problem and couldn't figure a way out except through using his wife as the reason. People do this, use others, to blame or use to get what they want done for their own means. To bad he didn't seek professional help because he had time to do so. Many people with mental illnesses can't see a way out or even try to attain help for themselves because of their condition.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.