The muslim arab woman.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Shadow1, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

ok i changed my mind, if you want to delet this thread, pleas do

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. ejderha Exhausted Registered Senior Member

Women and men are not allowed to share the same space in Islam you moron!

Women were equal to men? Women have never been treated as equal to men in any culture then and they're not being treated as equals now.

Enough with this "back in history", "before when things were right", "in true Islam or Christianity or whatever". It's making me sick.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No one is interested in the women who are independent in the ME, Shadow, you cannot run interference on societies where the women are liberated.

10. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

uuuh, i didnt say anything...............
    also, women and men never ben equal, but, i meant, for example, today, women are defferently more equal to men that it ever was, and etc....

oh, and in hajj, in mecca, men AND women, do the praying, and the relegion things, together, not seperated....

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

what do you mean?

besides, i didnt say anything..
    as you see

12. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

also i SAID, if you want to delet this thread, PLEAS DO!!

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

don't say that i said anything, i didnt anything, ok?

and in many cases, women and men, can share the same space in islam, for example ,a family, the husband is always drunk, and don't do anything, who would take care the family? isnt it the woman? in that case, for example when talking about, inheretance, who would take more from the inheretance ? if the husband is a drunk and useless and don't fo anything for he's family, while the woman do everything?

in some cases, a woman in the family, can take all of the inheretance, and in some cases, it don't take anything, and in some cases, it take little, etc....

14. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

oh, that's very touchy, that shows how much polite you are... you could've just explain to me... :huh: i don't know everything effcorse

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think what you are trying to say is, don't generalise.

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

don't generalise about what you mean?

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

anyway, fanatism, relegion fanatism, means do things that the relegion itself is againts it, but they say it's islam what says so, is dangerous, and also, delinquency, is also dangerous, getting involved in sex and drugs and etc of the material things, is also dangerous, also forgetting about the morals and etc...

18. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

and also the lack of the sexual talking, means, the talk about the secuality, and the talk about girls, if it's a son, or about boys, if it's the daughter, make some problems, wich that talking that parents should do with their children when they are teens, wich is the time when there secual desires go up, and they still don't have the experiance, that's also a problem
    many many many parents, don't do this talk, because, it's kinda, well, not to talk about, like, to feel embarased to talk about it? or, shy to talk about it.

what i mean is, relegion fanatism, is not only a danger, but also delinquincy, delinquincy, is not a common thing these days in the arab world and in the muslim world, but, it may be, that's why parents must talk to their children about everything, and understand their children.

p.s.: what is not importantly related to that video, but it's reality.