Forgive me..

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ULTRA, Nov 26, 2010.

1. ULTRA Realistically Surreal Registered Senior Member

Since I smashed up my arm in a M/C accident a few months ago, I've been seeking whatever pain relief I can, legal illegal or (more usually) both. Add this to my usual synicism and a helping of humour, all mixed up with a bit of psycopathy and, well, you see the results..
    If I get out of order - Do tell me, I can take it..I'm a Man...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

My condolences. I broke a clavicle in a motorcycle crash in 1966. Blowout on the rear tire, carrying a passenger. The surgeon did a terrible job and the bone is misshapen. However, it kept me from being drafted into the Vietnam War so I never complained.

As a former computer security manager, I would suggest that you not put so much faith into the ability of the internet and this website to guard your anonymity. Be careful what you talk about.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

No worries ULTRA..

I broke two bones in my back in a car accident back in May..This is the reason why I have time to be here...I too am on meds, and I shouldn't drink, but I do...And I'm sure I've stepped on a toe or two...But, it's all good.

From what I've seen, you're doing just fine...Just be yourself.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ULTRA Realistically Surreal Registered Senior Member

Oh well, good out of bad I guess..

Hope you're getting fixed too. Hurt my back as well (bruised kidney) and swollen vertebra. But it's only pain - Only the living feel pain! More beer I think, good anaesthetic!

Was hoping the pain/drugs/beer wouldn't trigger another psychotic episode. again..

8. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

i broke my clavicle on a motorcycle also..but mine was on the middle school dirt track and went too fast into a turn got sideways and rolled the bike on a cement curb.
    dislocated my shoulder also but i put it back into place..