Oh, what a lovely recession..

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ULTRA, Nov 24, 2010.

1. ULTRA Realistically Surreal Registered Senior Member

Students shocked the government this week by shrugging off thier duvets and getting up. In fact all this week, they've been going outside and getting cold...Why? because the government is hoping to land them all with huge debts rather than claw back thier fees through the tax system like the intelligent countries do. All the foreign students go home and never pay, begging the question - Why can't our own students go and not pay?
    Some of the students turned nasty and started butting policemen savagely in the fist with thier nose.
    It's amazing what doesn't get reported on British T.V.

I thought, if the government goes and creates all these 'militants' now, where will they all be in three years? Of course! impoverished unemployed militants with nothing better to do than butt angry policemen in the fist with thier noses once again.

But then, the police are being cut too, just when millions of disgruntled people discover they can't live on the pitiful and cut state benefit. Hmm Interesting. Who to send when Fred's lawnmower goes missing to feed the missus and kids?

Today I heard (I haven't confirmed this) that housing benefit is going to be suspended for six months in the new year. If true, we can look forward to mass evictions next year. This is gooood for Britain, it's about time we had another civil war...