Support your individual cause!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by jmpet, Nov 22, 2010.

1. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I am a _________ who believes in _________. I have thought about my way of being for ____ years and have come to realization that ________________________________________.

I believe my thoughts are mainstream, which is why I am publicly posting it here- to shine up my beliefs as a polisher shines up fine metal to where they can see themselves in the reflection.

I believe that __________ is true and objective. I am willing to debate this issue as I believe I am fundamentally right.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Psy Registered Senior Member

I am an Atheist who believes god doesn't exist. I have thought about my way of being for 4 years and have come to realization that there is so much wrong with religion, and atheism makes sense .

I believe my thoughts are mainstream, which is why I am publicly posting it here- to shine up my beliefs as a polisher shines up fine metal to where they can see themselves in the reflection.

I believe that Atheism is true and objective. I am willing to debate this issue as I believe I am fundamentally right.

** Did I do it right?**

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I think you did. Although I am not an athiest, I support your beliefs.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I am a dreamer who believes in myself. I have thought about my way of being for many years and have come to realization that I am nuts.

I believe that humor is true and objective. I am willing to debate this issue as I believe I am fundamentally right.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

I am a Squirrel who believes in nuts. I have thought about my way of being for 100 years and have come to realization that Everyone needs a good nut in their life..

I believe that nuts are true and objective. I am willing to debate this issue as I believe I am fundamentally right.

9. Psy Registered Senior Member

I couldn't agree with you more. Everyone in fact does need a nut in their life.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

"Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you are"..

*Anonymous*

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010