Not reverse engineering pictures, Miky!!! Pictographics/Pictoglyiphics

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Robert Patterson, Jul 27, 1999.

1. Robert Patterson Registered Member

Hi Mike,
    Though I have examined pictures from project blue book, and I have found some anomalies, the anomalies our contained within the matter snatch capabilities of the acceleration speed of the UFO's. In other words they move so fast that they take a portion of matter with them, this phenomenon can be observed in the moiré pattern, that is the checkerboard pattern that appears in these pictures. It's like viewing a picture of an old woman, and then inverted, that's flipped upside down and the old woman appears to be a young princess. It all depends on your ability to allow the mind to see what is, not, what you want it to be.

I did not say reverse engineering pictures; I said, Pictographic/Pictoglyphic, these are the symbols the symbolic language of strange statues unearthed by archeologist. Some of the statues are between 6 and 30,000 years old, and no one has been able to completely translate this language, until now! Vaughn M. Green has written a book the 6000 year old space suit. Mr. Green compares the Dogu statue to space suits and diving gear of today. And the games afoot my dear Watson!

The Temporal Subliminal Man

------------------
    RAP

IP: Logged

------------------
    RAP

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mike Registered Senior Member

Well I was being sarcastic,

But you did say,"A shape designed in such away as to borrow and reverse parasitic drag into a useful
    and beneficial energy transference system.<font color=red> I have been able to reverse engineer this image."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Matt D Skeptic Registered Senior Member

RAP, you don't get out much do you?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Spadge Registered Senior Member

RAP

Has it still not occurred to you that nobody here is being taken in by the crap that you have written (and written very badly too I might add)?

I would have thought that such a great scientific mind such as yourself would have better ways of spending his time than by composing huge postings that it seems nobody gives a rat's ass about.

[This message has been edited by Spadge (edited August 24, 1999).]