Diana Windsor's Death Probe

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Matt D Skeptic, Aug 17, 1999.

1. Matt D Skeptic Registered Senior Member

If anyone is interested the English papers are full of (well some are) Diana Windsor's death in Paris yet again. Now things have taken an interesting "turn" and Ex us senator George Mitchell is using his Pentagon connections to see if the death was a hit by various security services, French, Arab, Israeli, americAn, British..take your pick. The source of this was the front page of yesterday's (monday 16th august 1999)Guardian newspaper....oh, proof (at least of an investigation)....sorry, I won't mention minor details such as that again! (At least not in 1st to 3rd dimensions). Anyone have anything useful to add?

------------------
    You know it to be so

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Princess Diana was an embarassment to the royal family. In fact, the entire royal family is an embarassment to the royal family. When you are potentially the Queen of England, you have to take the crap that comes along with the territory. I admire HRM Queen Elizabeth II for holding up so well. I don't know how it is in the UK, but little is known about her private life here in the US, and that's how it should be. You can't be a high-profile person and expect to lead a low-profile public life.

With that out of my system, I don't believe many of the more dignified members of the royal family were too saddened to have her out of their lives, but I don't believe she was intentionally offed. Drunk driving at speeds over 100 mph square into a supporting pylon in a tunnel is a real good way to get a first-class ticket to the afterlife. I don't believe the support pylon was hired by anybody.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.