Alien Conspiricies.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pisk, Jul 24, 1999.

1. Pisk Registered Member

There are no government cover ups of any Alien Crap, basicly. The government is actually covering up probably one of its aircraft that its developing right now that no one knows about. The government, in order to keep this aircraft top TOP secret, I think created it then created the whole Alien proproganda to distract the public from its top secret aircraft which would probably use anti-gravity propulsion. The Government Purposly Drugged people with some sort of drug that made them think they saw or was abducted by aliens or made them forget something for a period of time( AKA, missing time). The Governement created the Alien Spacecraft in Roswell only to distract the public, Then the Public found out about it and began questioning the Government about it, the government said the were hiding nothing only because they actually were not hiding anything about Aliens other than a distraction scheme. Mutliated Cows are not a result of Aliens but a result in Scientists actually probably finding Space Microbes in cows that could be passed on to humans, so they Multilated the Cows to make tests for a cure, mabye a microbe from Space was contracted by something when one of the Space Missions ended and the people came back to Earth and didnt go into a Containment area to get rid of the bug but it excaped some how, I dont know Space Microbes can live in Acid, Space, ANYTHING!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xeno Registered Senior Member

let me quote you on this one,
    "I don't know space microbes could live
    in space, acid and anything."
    What do you mean by that?
    Basically, you're thinking like me.
    Good job. You deserve a pat on the
    back.

-Dan

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bob Guest

Those are interesting points but I do believe you should be posting them in the Aliens/Conspiracies folders.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.