I am unhappy with 'the world'.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Emil, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Emil Valued Senior Member

<profanity deleted> the stupid world.
    Usually I am an optimistic person.Is it justified I am mad or only the rainy autumn is to blame?
    I put them on the table a formidable thing.The Rotary Piston.
    Revolutionizing the whole mechanics.
    Revolutionizing Hydropower,Thermoelectric,Nuclear power plants.
    Revolutionizing heat engines.
    Green energy.etc..etc..

Nobody is interested in development?
    Everyone cries and laments, but nobody does anything.
    All construction vehicle is in crisis and do not try to do something?
    Countries are complaining about "energy independence" but do nothing?
    Fuck them, are more interested in "politics" than to do something.
    At least someone to tell me and prove I am wrong, what is difficult because the Rotary Piston is patented and has four international gold medals.
    ooffff..... :wallbang:

Rotary piston, Operating principle

Rotary Piston,Achievement practice

|| Thread title edited (also first sentence of the OP). If you are also unhappy with the new thread title, PM me with another one (sans profanity).

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Nope you're right.

The world is a fucking excuse for a lavatory pan.

The answer is to not give a shit about anyone or anything.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What did the world ever do to you? Looks like your beef is with humans..

8. Emil Valued Senior Member

Nop,better, much better.
    Tightness much better, almost no problems.
    With the Wankel you can not replace the turbine from the power generators.
    I am sure that will replace the four-stroke engines.
    It will be a continuous burning and not sequentially as four stroke engines.As a burner like a heating system.
    For me? Negligible.
    For themselves.
    What I personally gain is negligible compared to what they earn.
    I do not believe in "gift" or "help".
    I believe in mutual benefit and are convinced that they would have more to gain.
    For that I say stupid world.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I was commenting on your use of the word 'world' when you really mean 'people'..

10. Emil Valued Senior Member

You're right.
    Google translation and difference in meaning of the word "lumea" which means also "people" in Romanian.

11. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

If something can be done cheaply while at the same time being more advantageous than something else, then people are typically "all over it" regardless of how bleeding edge it is. Innovation is far less relevant than making more money.

12. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

What kind of chemical to mechanical energy efficiency do you get with that thing? and what kind of fuel does it use?

Not to be contrary, but I'm pretty sure the future is electric.

Because of nanotechnology, the price of photovoltaics is dropping precipitously. Pretty soon, photovoltaics are going to be everywhere--not because it's good for the environment, but because it will be the cheapest way to produce electricity. Heh, I read an article about how Wal-Mart is going to be installing these thin-film PVs to about 30 of their stores in CA.

The car industry is transitioning to electric with plug-in hybrids to pure electric with the GM Volt, the Mazda Leaf, and with Ford's EV Focus in 2010-2011.

The only thing that's missing is batteries; but that's being worked on. I recall reading about DARPA working on some kind of advanced pumped electrolyte battery, which will supposedly be cheap, extremely high-capacity and long-lasting. There is another company developing $5,000 deep-cycle batteries that will supposedly store between 20 and 40 kilowatt hours of energy.

Within five years, we're going to be powering our cars with electricity we produced and stored on our own personal PVs and batteries. There are good reasons to be optimistic about the future.

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

BMW Hydrogen 7

Unlike other hydrogen cars, which are powered by fuel cells, the Hydrogen 7 is powered by a 12-cylinder internal combustion engine (ICE). The BMW Hydrogen 7 also generates 260 hp, accelerates from 0 - 60 mph in just 9.4 seconds and runs on liquid hydrogen fuel instead of compressed hydrogen as is typical for fuel cell vehicles. The vehicle's top speed is electronically limited to 143 mph.

The BMW Hydrogen 7 is a dual-fuel vehicle capable of running on either hydrogen or gasoline with just the press of a button on the steering wheel. Engine torque and performance remain the same when switching between the two modes. If either tank on the BMW Hydrogen 7 runs out of fuel the onboard controller automatically switches the vehicle to the other tank.

http://www.hydrogencarsnow.com/bmw-hydrogen7.htm

14. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Hydrogen is one means of moving energy and a terribly clumsy one at that.

The first obvious problem is that it would require building a giant, complex and expensive infrastructure. Complex and expensive technologies need to be developed so it doesn't leak during transportation and filling at the pump. Hydrogen is extremely combustible. Fuel cells produce a lot of heat as they operate, which means wasted energy. They produce so much heat they need superchargers to control the temperature, which results in even more wasted energy. And fuel cells are supposedly more efficient than ICEs which use hydrogen.

Battery-powered cars make a lot more sense. There's no transfer of fluids. It would be simple for gas stations to convert into charging stations. In a system like that, there would be a lot less waste; it would be cheaper to implement; it would be a much simpler engineering challenge.

The catch is that we can't charge electric cars like we can fill them with gas--yet. It'll be about five years. Companies like And123 and Nanoaltair are producing lithium-ion batteries with special electrodes that allow them to be completely charged in seconds.

15. John99 Banned Banned

Ha ha ha....Emil, you got a way with words. If you are developing the rotary engine then you need to do something substantial. Have you?

16. superstring01 Moderator

I happen to like the world, and humanity, a great deal. Individual people are--often times--annoying, if not outright dumb. But, how do you let that get you down?

It's the height of arrogance to assume that humanity is "fucked" for being. . . well. . . so not like what we want. As if, everybody should stop and have the same epiphanies we did and come to the same conclusions we do. As if, you're so special and enligtened and everybody else is. . . well. . . not.

Puh-leeze. Anybody who looks at the world and simpers about humanity needs to do a little soul searching and do something to change the world near him/herself. Forget about Rwanda, Haiti, East Timur and the Rotary Engine, pay attention to the people near you. If you can't find joy in them and your local community, then--sure--the harsh reality of existence, evolution and suffering will quickly overwhelm you.

Charity begins at home. So, turn off the TV, put down the magazine, and go do something about the world near your home. It's a lot more satisfying and you'll actually find the parts about humanity that are worth appreciating, and maybe you'll forget the harsh reality that existence in this world is dirty, violent, painful and often times pointless.

~String

17. Emil Valued Senior Member

Please remember that I'm talking about "Rotary Piston".
    One of the applications is the heat engine
    Please read carefully and say your opinion.
    Heat Engine
    If you have time read the whole thread.

18. Emil Valued Senior Member

For this approach I opened this thread.

19. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I agree it's arrogant to expect others to have learned the same life lessons as we have. Someone might not have learned the important lessons I did, but they may very well have learned other ones that are sadly eluding me.

It bugs the living hell out of me though to see people of 30/40 still being assholes. These people are given more weight than me due to mere numbers. When they open their mouth and talk shit, they're listened to, even if the feces that comes out of their mouth is full of obvious inconsistencies. When I open my mouth and talk some carefully reasoned shit (and I do, you know, make the effort to think through my opinions rather than just take them on because 'that's how it is'), I hear, Shut up. You're 20. What do you know about anything?

So yeah. I'm not a human-lover. I take care of my "wolfpack" (meaning the people I'm close to), but fuck...the world is a loo and I don't care to make friends with the shits. I'm looking for the disinfectant right now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  20. Emil Valued Senior Member

Im sorry if from what I've posted that you understand.

I admit that I am already tired I talked about the Rotary Piston;The Patent

But if you really are people of good faith who are curious to know more I am ready to support every statement of mine.

21. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

I will do that, thanks!

22. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Have you used it in an application where its performance can be compared to existing commercial pumps?

You claim it will "Revolutionizing the whole mechanics", and if so one would think one could easily hook a motor to your pump and measure the output per hour and then hook the same motor to a high quality pump and easily show your Revolution.

You clearly have the skills since you fabricated this pump.

So?

Arthur

23. jmpet Valued Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yalAIGQWiRU