an ode to indecision

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by DRZion, Sep 25, 2010.

1. DRZion Theoretical Experimentalist Valued Senior Member

a half a turn and back, before anyone notices, to live a life half living, to let the time pass, to reason with your will, and let your reason flounder, to pause - uncertainty. never to look back, to stop halfway in your tracks, to forget what you were taught, to learn that you wasted time, to make a half a turn and back, to forget, never to look back - to find a moment when it all makes sense! to try to capture its essence, to write a code, to live by a code, to fail by a code, to search again, to ride steel tracks, to walk through forests, to sink and rise, to find again what was lost, to remember! to forget that this is just a moment, then to find yourself again trudging, half a turn and back, rolling silence, disbelief, another step forward, another turn back, why climb this hill, when in the end you'll be running back!! PAH I am immortal, right here on my couch!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DRZion Theoretical Experimentalist Valued Senior Member

I am SLOTH!!!!!!!!!! SWEET AND EMBRACING, A HALF A TURN AND BACK, WHere will I find comfort, if not back here, when I'm tired of running in circles, I should just quit while I'm ahead, its time to turn back, another try a different day, a different try that other day, day after day, I'll find the way, half a turn and back, to forget. I WILL FIDGET MY WAY IN THE SAND, AND I WILL GET BACK TO THIS SAME PLACE, MY TRACKS IN THE SAND ARE A PERFECT CIRCLE

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DRZion Theoretical Experimentalist Valued Senior Member

Half living, I find my way, around this mountain, over the bridge, on the bus, its no struggle, half a turn and back and no one cares, make mistakes, forgive, pretend, enjoy, reflect, retrace, make room for another day

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DRZion Theoretical Experimentalist Valued Senior Member

(even IF you'll be sitting in the same place)

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Can you please decide when to put a comma and when to put a full stop?

9. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

I used to be very indecisive. But now I'm not so sure.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

indecision = choice of equals

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

“The optimist lives on the peninsula of infinite possibilities; the pessimist is stranded on the island of perpetual indecision.”

William Arthur Ward

“The confidence of ignorance will always overcome the indecision of knowledge”

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”

Jimmy Buffett

“Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.”