Men in Black

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Nephew, Jul 8, 1999.

1. Nephew Guest

The hit movie "Men in Black" was made by the will of the government. Before the movie, only ufologists and those who read the literature knew anything about the term (and those who read the cult comic book). Those who reported seeing anyone matching their description could be treated as legitimate. Now, thanks to the government, the term Man in Black is mainstream. All credibility is thus lost.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PhilG Registered Member

What credibility? I've been following the subject for 30 years and have been hearing stories about the MIB for almost as long. None of them, as far as I know, have been backed up by any kind of evidence. Hell, the "X-files" did an episode on them!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mid12am Registered Senior Member

Ahh but is it all a cover up or miss informations look at these 2 facts..

1 - Will Smith was previously in the movie Independence day a Invaision film showing the Humans winning in the end.. In that movie the Whitehouse blew up!

2 - Tommy Lee Jones was the roomate of Bill Clinton! (or was it George bush I forget)..

Insert cheesie 1930 raido show suspence sound here!

And If you wan't to add #3 to the list of MIB.. In the X-files None other Than Jessie "The Body" Ventura, Yes Governer Body himself was elected after playing the role of a MIB.. You didn't really think that people actually voted for him did you??

(sound again!)

Wow I should write a sheet..

------------------
    (Midnight@golden.net)
    (Ouch.my.head)
    (http://home.golden.net/~midnight/)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.