What do you know about arabs?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Shadow1, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

what do you know about arabs?
    simple & clear.
    hehehehe
    for example, when i say, arab, what do you imagine, what do you see?
    do you see, maybe wars? hunger? maybe, barbaric people living in tents in the middle of nowhere?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

They are awful savages, truly barbaric, villanious, crafty, Jew-hating, sand people. They have not one redeemable quality about them. Really, they are the real life tusken raiders.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

lol

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

I'm serious.

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

ok.
    lol
    and iranians eat just children..hilarous, that's, too, hilarous, here we eat, hmm, rocks, rats, and kids too, oil, sea water, sand, ever tryed to eat a sand salade with cars oil? hehehehehe

9. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Arabs can be as Arabians, but all Arabians are not Arabs. The former predates the later. The Arabs, as a difinitive ethnic group/race is only 500-BCE old, making them one of the most recent groups in Arabia. Copts, Jews, Persians, Kurds are older Arabian groups than Arabs.

Unlike the older groups, we find no Arabic writings before 300 CE, while we find Aramaic, Greek, Roman, Indian and the Hebrew - this proves there is no graduated imprints of a single Arab pre-500 BCE, and that the desperation of oral is clung to: but this is not seen in the other groups, whereby they do not need to lean on unprovable oral factors. For further proof one can check history - they will not find a single Arab king, city, war, monument of an Arab pre-500 BCE.

The Arabs in Egypt have no connection with the ancient Egytians, who were a markedly different ethnic peoples, by language, structure and skin. The Copts are far closer to the ancient Egyptians, but their land and language was forcefully taken over and they are today a persecuted people, forbidden to speak their original language.

The Arab muslims have also no historical or biological connection with Abraham - they at no time followed the Abrahamic beliefs till recently when Islam emerged - and when the Arabs assumed Judaism was dead after Rome's destruction of Jerusalem. So they dumped a huge Mosque there - as is seen everywhere Muslims thread. The Islamic claim of Jerusalem and Hebron are based on total forgery and robbery - they were not even around when these cties were established.

10. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

why they can't speak their language, i mean, there are some tunisians in the tunisian south, still talk tamazigh, and they talk the arabic too.
    and why do you say forbidden as if the relegion forbided it, cant you say, illegal, or, interdit or something

11. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Not all desert wanderers are like that! Some invented alphabetical books, introduced monotheism, built Temples in Jerusalem and buried their forefathers in Hebron.

12. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Tunisian and yemen are not arabic. Arabic, as was the Islamic religion, enforced on the people - which we see today also. And anyone who disagrees or wants to leave the religion are given a slap on the wrist - then beheaded. This is why we see population substance of a religion alone does not reflect any prowess for certain human groups today.

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

cant leave the relegion? no
    tunisia and yemen are not arabic?
    dude, the word , arabic race, don't exist, and what about kairouan? tunis? mahdia? and others...
    and only tunisia and yemen are not arabic? haha, well, go educate explore the world, and we ARE arabs. and we had a long arabic and islamic history, and an arabic culture, and we speak arabic..

14. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

are you serious? :bugeye:

15. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

Yeah, some just wander around 40 years like fucking morons.

16. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

I am both Arab and Iranian, I believe I do have some authority on what we do and is and can comment thusly on topics pertaining to them.

I know.

17. Cifo Day destroys the night, Registered Senior Member

Why suppose prejudice? More specifically, why use nouns? Nouns promote stereotyping.

18. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

Why assume? Is it not an axiomatic truth that it makes an ass out of both you and me?

19. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i didnt mean by using nouns, i meant, just a simple question, what do you know about them?

20. IamJoseph Banned Banned

IamJoseph.

21. IamJoseph Banned Banned

It does exist today. It never existed pre-500 BCE. Jews, kurds, Copts did exist pre-500 BCE - we have historical proof of this.

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE.

22. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

all of that is a lie there is zero evidence that the ancient jewish people were nomadic also they didn't introduce monotheism as usual you drop the ball on facts to push your religious based ideology.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They like tea with sugar. A lot!