A shocking world event!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Shadow1, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

can you beleive it? an african actually died in africa from hunger!

wait, it's a world event, i mean, 4 israeilians died http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=103853
    so this is a world even too, i mean, and africa died from hunger!

a french woman killed 8 of her children in secret
    wait, there's more! a tunisian guy working in a bank,stole about 400 millions, 400.000dt, and another one tryed to jump from the 4th floor but then he changed he's mind! now what's that!
    an old chinese man, and a woman, died today in china! can you actually beleive that? what are you going to say about that?
    an american woman, wanted to fly! but she couldn't!

can you actually beleive all that? what do you think now? why all that? do you think "arabs" or "mus

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

a palastinian actually have been killed!!
    can you beleive that?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kat9Lives Registered Senior Member

i've been followed my a moon shadow..
    can you believe THAT???!!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

shadow1:

For once, I agree with your main point.

I'm not sure why some posters here feel the need to copy the "news" of every single death that takes place in Israel or the Palestinian territories. I think we all have a pretty good idea by now that people are dying on both sides.

I think their aim in posting such stories is to demonise the "other side". It's not as if they really regard the dead people as actual people, or that they care about them as individuals. They are mainly useful as symbols of how evil the "others" are.

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

OMG! is that true! how didn't you tell about that in the world event section?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yeah;, you have to understand it backward, means, not as you see, they want to show that israeil is an innocent country, and everyone is attacking it, and it's a peacefull country, defending it's people, and that arabs and muslims are evil and killing those peacefull people who want nothing but peace, and want to share lands, and don't want to cause any hurt

wich it is the contrary) i mean, why didnt they take a part of u.s.a, it's the land of freedome, and it have a large space to build it, they can also make artificial islands, but noooo, they want to revive their mystic magical, very powerfull history, etc etc... idk have to repeat again, same talking, you got what i mean, let's keep it away or this thread will be a war zone! and finally the peacefull members of sciforums will start to kiss me and tell me good things and say nice things (ouups, i mean the contrary

)

10. Kat9Lives Registered Senior Member

LOL
    you've made your point Shadow.

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

lol, yupe

12. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

Fuck this nonsense. It's an event that happened in the world and has made headlines in some sense. What exactly qualifies as a "world event," and why wouldn't something like 4 Israelis getting shot or the French government deporting gypsies or booting out minorities of their homes not be classified as "world events," worthy of being talked about on SciForums?

13. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Dying is rampant, and it is a sign that all is not rosy for humanity at all. But killing innocent people with the guise of WE ARE AGAINST ALL FORMS OF TERRORISM takes the cake. If a statistcal daily summary is made how many muslims and non-muslims are murdered by Islamic terrorists - it will stand out more so than tsunamis and road accidents. The guise of land is also blatant nonsense - no peoples have been given more lands they never owned 100 years ago than Muslims.

Such forms of murders, even conducted in mosques, schools and in disasters such as Pakistan, are varied from natural deaths and should be given the greatest representation in the media - but exactly the reverse is seen. Why is that?

14. IamJoseph Banned Banned

The problems for humanity began with the creation of regimes, in secret, bypassing the UN - for 30 barrels of oil - and all of them to one family who signed some contracts. This co-incided with the prefix of Great being removed from Great Britain. Muslims have been put in a prison - and they show their anxt elsewhere.

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And when, exactly, do you fantasise that that happened.
    Either you're being ignorant (again) or someone forgot to inform everybody.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain#Use_of_the_term_Great_Britain

16. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Ah yes, ever since man first took breath it was clear that all was not rosy - with death affecting 100% of the population - usually at the end of their life.

Was dying not rampant during every stage of humanity's existence?
    Is our mortality really a sign that all is not rosy?

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

are you going off-topic ?