social insanity

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by M00se1989, Aug 28, 2010.

1. M00se1989 Banned Banned

The (start to the) Theory of Everything in Psycologi.

First we must all take a step back and realize that psychology is spelled wrong. It is a made up word that connects psyco with logic. Now we will understand a simple definition or two.

Psyco is a slang word that illustrates many different crazy ideas none of whitch are a cup nor do they have anything to with Monty Python and the Holy Grail. But just for a moment consider, it is a cup.

-ologi which incorporates an o from the initial word and I would also like to reference as a liquid you put into the cup. If you put the two together they would look like this % and the word itself would be written sideways. It also incorporates logic since there is an I not a Y .n the word itself. Logi is also a reference to COMMON SENSE, which I will leave for you to find for your own specific reference or you can follow mine for the exact one it really doesn’t matter as long as we all find soma. I mean some common sense as in bettering the communication of our own individual arts. I’m not subliminally saying that we are all idiots who cannot overcome infinite monkey theorem in all of its infinite wisdome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem so there is no confusion.

Take a step back again from your perceptions and realize that your profession is an art that should be dealt with on a timely manner and with strict prospects in areas but possibly lax areas in others at your workplace. Now take another step back further out of this world and envision yourself in the best place possible. Now take another step back and realize heaven for you may be hell for another person and think of all the different types of hell we make for ourselves both as a singular and as a whole. You make hell for yourself I make hell for myself and we all make hell for others.

Let us proceed. We all (as in this society) have special talents that vary amongst ourselves and recognize other people in our specific areas of study or work. Talk and converse within this society. We communicate very effectively in areas but ignorant people in our areas make us angry when they try to correct you. We show a plethora of emotions on a daily basis as we go through all kinds of ups and downs both at work and at home and at the bar if you’re a good judge. I could list emotions until my head falls off but at the end of the day it is Empathy we all strive for and we can tell when we have reached that point from the dilation in our pupils if you understand how the perception of space-time and physics (as the Greeks understood in their day) allow you to do so. It is Empathy that is the illusion of understanding that we force into our heads to the world around us or our SORRORoundings. It is this illusion that a Psychopath engrains into his/her head from his/her altered perceptions of “truths” and “beliefs” that become distorted and intermingled in his or her own mind. Knowledge (in a singular person) is pieced up by their outlook based on this philosophical perspective. It is the background influences that a person receives by their education (formal or informal) that determines their perception. I state again the influences you receive from birth till now determine choices and behaviors at times in your life. I state again as you should now step back and recall your whole life as I do every day and realize how it has all added in your head to make sense of the particular form of art you do. All influences have the potential to effect your future behavior as a summation of the time and the levels of emotions you experiences at different times as well as how your truth/belief (belief/truth) system has taken root in your cranium.

List of Influences:

Teacher’s friends cars fire trucks Oedipus the sphinx the pyramids dollar bills cereal codes computers electricity giving time traveling words etymology (the N word) morality Jesus Buddha Neitzsche nothingness vacuums hippies lsd majorana mass weight watchers watches Einstein Thomas (Pain) Error proof test. Parents and Environment.

It has come to my attention that insanity is akin to creativity.

References: John Nash,-skizo, Abe Lincoln-depression(may or may not have smoked marijuana), Neitzsche-brain disorder shared with his father, Tesla-mentally collapses after his dreams were dashed, Van Gogh- artist Arles utopian art colony/society absinth soma, Salvador Dali-insanely genius. Newton- gravity might not have been a problem but bilble code was.The list goes on.

http://www.mentalhealthministries.net/links_resources/other_resources/famouspeople.pdf

Art is the expression of our conscious dreams as well as our subconscious desires and vice versa. I.E. conscious dreams subconscious desires. The determining factor is the person’s ability to consciously understand the reason for their individual inputs of their own art. The ability to remember their general thoughts of the time when said art is called into question.

People do NOT perceive reality through the same eyes. They experience reality in different ways and at different times in the vivid imagery they ingrain into their cranium through their use of “logic”. Some people see things one dimensionally and are usually selfish at times. Others see things in two dimensions and are more giving. Even more see things in three dimensions and can be completely immaterialist. Greedy with their influences (1) giving of their influences (2) wanting to share their influences with everyone in hopes that it serves them well (3) These three different dimensions rest on the persons ability to put themselves in the shoes of themselves(1) of another(2) and walk with them(3) depending on the degree. No person stays at one particular level at all times but there is a preference. Again this truth/belief system is based on a persons background influences. What a person consciously engrains into their system depends on how well and how often their surroundings re-minding them of certain ideas or ideals depending on the circumstances of their past influences.

Id est if people receive “evil” influences from their perspective they follow the bad belief as a truth to their existence. This can sometimes be multiplied into delusion. I believe the same can be said for certain “good” influences as well. Which could imply possibly that it goes beyond good and evil in circumstances or when it comes around. The trigger to the good and evil boundary is marled by a society’s perception of the act itself, which heavily reflects upon the individuals mind. An individual does not quite fully decide for themselves their own morals and perception, but weather voluntary or involuntary they choose the action in some way.

All that being said, It is not the cup it is what is put into the cup that matters, but what the cup is made out of determines its density. The liquid truth and belief system is designed to be reversible as long as an individual is willing and able to give up their past ailments and reconnect them in a more positive manner. It is the art of finding the negative influence and reconnecting it in a positive light that needs to be understood as well as researching the person’s specific interests and allowing those interests to flow into a form of art in themselves. A schizophrenic man who enjoys philosophy should probably not only read with a level of caution but also with a friend or master on the subject.

We all have genetic attributes to our circadian rhythm that provide times of stability and times of instability. Many people think like their parents as well. Part of it is learned and part of it is passed down genetically. A decent example of this would be the Ego possessed by Darwin’s bulldog, Thomas Henry Huxley and the Superego of Alduous Huxley’s Brave New World.

“Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority”-Thomas Huxley

I urge you to read other aphorisms. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/thomas_huxley.html

This idea is obviously represented in his later generations futuristic work, but it also holds value in the mind. The involuntary thoughts or actions take authority at times in a person’s conscious state of the Id that needs to be overcome and reconnected with their Ego or common sense. They think therefore they are somewhat in control. The talking method works but it sometimes takes bringing ourselves to the viewpoint of the person so we can fully understand where the specific cause of confusion or illness occurs. It takes both time and the proper social setting. I see a great expansion of the arts if we can employ tools that allow a mildly disoriented man to better come to terms with the realities they face daily if there is a way of teaching better uses of expression. To fix the problem at the childhood source of expression may also benefit our children in the future. Today we are taught not to express our true feelings. It is seen as being weak in today’s society, but I see it as being stronger.

Weak men hide behind the delusion of power they create for themselves. Strong men share with FRATERNITY their power with the world.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No it isn't.
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=psychology

Yes it is, but that's not the word used as the root for psychology.
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=psyche&searchmode=none

No it isn't.
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=logia&searchmode=none

Much like the ignorant idiots that can't even get the etymology of psychology correct?

Really?

WTF? The Greeks had very little understanding of space and time.

Whose influences?
    Certainly not mine.

You mean you've decided it is. Correlation does not imply causation.

Define what you mean by "dimension".

As usual you're rambling about something you haven't bothered checking and apparently know very little about.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. M00se1989 Banned Banned

Empathy is an understanding of a social situation. It may not be true but an illusion of empathy is what a psychopath attempts to make when they prove a point from their delusional thought processes. It is a confirmed consensus between a person people and their influences. The only problem is some people only share empathy with themselves..

"
    the dimension I speak of is a persons outlook on the lives of another or others.

"Etymology is the study of the history of words, their origins, and how their form and meaning have changed over time."(wiki)

this means that as a civilization grows older the words themselves evolve to mean something different from the original context they are used. they get combined with other words and follow a flow of trends in and out of fashion and reemerge when they are useful. Now what of the world logia in your own link? I would hope you see the etymology of this particular word and its connection to logic which is obvious. Next we need to notice that a Y was put in place instead of a I in psychology, and I took out the H in psycologi just to see what would happen.

Did you expect them to be your influences in that list, as I could read you mind completely in that instance or your influences are the only ones that make any difference in this world? Now that connection is certainly as more (non sequitur) than the list itself. If you take a step back and actually read the influences you will notice that they form a type of connection amongst themselves in a logical way. Teachers are friends friends have cars trucks make them your best friend fire trucks save your friends. the words themselves follow a structure as in computers and electricity giving time traveling words on the internet as well as running the computers.

what is the connection between Oedipus and the sphinx? there is a riddle there as well.

I did not say or mean there was a causation to insanity making creativity but mental illness follows some kind of non sequitur originality that is undeniable. It is possible that memory or repression of memory or lack of memory can alter a truth/belief system.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Um, no it isn't.

The word is spelt schadenfreude. And has nothing to do with what you were talking about.

So how does that relate to one, two and three dimensions?

That would be why I asked "whose influences?"

Balls.

You're still posting crap. Get an education.

8. M00se1989 Banned Banned

obviously influences are a personal matter that can only be brought out through a form of physical expression of their own mental desires.

and the word is how I spelled it in the context I would like to use it for it is serving its purpose very well from my perspective. (200) seventy five aphorisms. Neitzsche is my direct source for the word in its context. Which also pertains to empathy in the form of joy as a summation and the answer to your one two three question will follow hopefully as long as we have a good general understanding of one another and take a step back to realize that neither of us are evil.

I urge you to find the source and post it instead of being such a skeptic from every perspective possible and possibly attempt to connect the meaning of those particular words in chronological order as they pertain to you and the conversation.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

What source?
    I speak German. But here.

We don't.

Evil? WTF has evil got to do with it? Who mentioned, or suggested, that either of us is evil?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Why would I need to connect those words in any order since they don't particularly mean a great deal to me and most especially are not a list of influences.

10. M00se1989 Banned Banned

"The Buddhist concept of mudita, "sympathetic joy" or "happiness in another's good fortune", is cited as an example of the opposite of schadenfreude.[13][14] Alternatively, envy, which is unhappiness in another's good fortune, could be considered the counterpart of schadenfreude. Completing the quartet is "unhappiness at another's misfortune", which may be termed empathy, pity or compassion."(wiki)

correct in one perspective but wrong in the "OVERALL" viewpoint of which I present the word.

"Laughter means: being schadenfroh, but with good conscious"(Neitzsche)

"According to legend, if one rubs the Laughing Buddha's great belly, it brings forth wealth, good luck, and prosperity. Hotei is also referred to as the patron saint of restaurateurs, fortunetellers and bartenders. When one overeats or over drinks, friends jokingly attribute it to the Laughing Buddha's influence."random link

BUDDAH AND NEITZSCHE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON, as far as their perception of their influences go. but as far as their levels of understanding of situations and circumstances are concerned they have everything in common in the sense that they both understand the power of their own influences and what it might mean not for their time but for the future. This is why their words are remembered. This is why they are eternal or relatively infinite in the span of time.

this is where it goes Beyond Good and Evil in the sense that the words are not there to be hurtful. They are there in fact for the opposite. But also to be helpful in more than one way.

I ask what mental viewpoint do they share? and I can guarantee 100% that you will answer incorrectly.

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Do you have any intention whatsoever of sticking to a topic?

Fail again.

12. M00se1989 Banned Banned

seeing as you are not a moderator and cannot disconnect yourself from my use of how a society and its influences both determine a PERSPECTIVE which is the OVERALL point I wish to make, nor can you even attempt to see my perspective as you ask questions that challenge only the attempted humor in the statements... I give you a 1 for the perception of the PHYSICAL communication skills employed in this FORUM and a 3 for your ability to add to the aesthetic perceptions in this discussion even if it is outside the realms of your complete understanding. The last subgroup is physical communication can deals with hand gestures and can be expresses through current technological advances through the use of smilies. (not to be confused with similes)

and most importantly :argue: which leads to:geek: as we attempt to decipher :tempted:

(1)(2)(3) and the subgroups are: verbal communication, Physical communication, and Aesthetic Perceptions.

I AM ON TOPIC AND HAVE BEEN ON TOPIC.

13. M00se1989 Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

this image should hold some type of subliminal message. I would go with three different ones.

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Which has got what, exactly, to do with the subject?

You started with an incorrect etymology of the word psychology and went downhill from there.
    Any questions I asked you have either not replied to or deflected by going off-piste.
    If you want to waste your time, fine. I'm done with you.

15. M00se1989 Banned Banned

your basing you whole analysis on my purposeful skewing of words instead of the main points and in no relation to the summation of our history on this forum?

that doesn't sound very psychoanalytical...

did you forget the art of war which is to have the war won before the battle begins?

"Too bad the magic monkey didn't serve the public
    As he madly flaunted heroics in the days of yore.
    With a cheating heart he made havoc
    In gathering of the immortals;
    With grandiose gall he went for his ego
    To heaven of happiness.
    Among a hundred thousand troops,
    None could oppose him;
    In the highest heavens above
    He had a threatening presence.
    But since he was stymied on meeting our Buddah,
    When will he ever reach out and show his achievements again?"