Republican hypocrisy at work!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Mar 26, 2010.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think we all are familar with the economic stimulus plan passed earlier this year by a Democratic congress and signed into law by a Democratic president. And I think we all remember that Republicans opposed the stimulus with everything they had. And continue to rail against the stimulus plan.

Considering all of the Republican complaining about Obama's stimulus plan, I find it odd and hypocritical that they are taking credit for the stimulus when their district benefits from the stimulus - even though they voted against it. And when TV cameras show up on capital hill they complain about it. And they deride it before the Tea Bag Party politicos. But when at home, when the the spending benefits their voters, suddenly they are entirely responsible for the stimulus spending.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/14237

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JAtkinson Registered Member

Kinda like Obama and winning the war in Iraq.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

How is that even remotely similar? The war in Iraq has certianly gotten better since Obama started pushing for a close to the war. And we are supposed to be out of Iraq in a few months. That is definately better than the "it takes what it takes" Republican approach to the war. Obama and the Democrats came along and started insisting on deadlines. ..what a radical concept.

And when did Obama or the Democrats claim they won the war in Iraq? I have never heard such a claim. One it is not relevant. The relevant issue is getting out of Iraq.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.