Preventative Healthcare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 786, Mar 25, 2010.

1. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Breathing this air can give you infections... Walking on the road you have potential of falling and getting scratched and getting an infection. Kissing someone can give you an infection... Having intimate relationships can give you diseases like STD and HIV/AIDS. Eating can give you many type of complications and potentially even death. Anyone can potentially kill you in the world.

So we need a state funded plan for preventing all the above:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So the proposal is:

Confine all people into a sterilized prison-like facility, where all food being synthetically made and completely sterile, where sex is abolished and instead reproduction is through incubation methods. When people meet others they should be complete jacketed and hands tied so that the people can not use their weapons for mass killing (hands/feet) against others..

Its my right to healthcare! Lets get this passed now.

(The rest of the problems can be added with details of what this facility should have)

Peace be unto you

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

nice strawman

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

I'm appealing to the same logic- now if all of your guy's logic is strawman- I agree

Peace be unto you

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's just stupid. We have a right to the pursuit of happiness, and life. You suggest the opposite of life.

I do support state funded plans to increase air quality, regulations on toys and children's play equipment so they don't get decapitated by a swing or something. I agree with state funding for research into birth control, for distributing condoms, for containment and eradication of diseases, for ensuring the safety of our food supply.

8. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Everyone doesn't need to live in the facility- whoever chooses to- right just like you can choose your healthcare plan.:shrug:

But its my right to all of this- I'll be happier this way.

Peace be unto you

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

In a sense, it's a good idea, for the mentally ill. We don't have anywhere for those people to go these days, and they are getting shot in the streets.