Criminal Aliens Invade Washington/Demand Citizenship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Mar 22, 2010.

1. sandy Banned Banned

At least 20,000 criminal aliens rallied on the National Mall and marched through the streets of the capital today, waving Mexican flags and Spanish signs.

Obama addressed the crowd by video saying he will fix a "broken immigration system." The only thing broken about the system is this country's pathetic lack of enforcing our laws.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2115517420100321

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sandy Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

If all the "illegal aliens" were deported tomorrow, the US economy would collapse.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

I'm not sure it would collapse, but there would be a lot of people without vegetable on their table, oodles of messy lawns and a hell of a lot of dirty hotel bathrooms.

~String

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

String

come on, you know better than that. The more imigration the more jobs, its as simple as that because imigrants need services ect too. So the retail sector and the hospitality sectors would be hit imidiatly by the massive drop in coustimers, this would then flow on through the economy.

9. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

It's a slap in the face to legal immigrants when illegal immigrants are allowed to stay. It basically says "it's okay that you cheated the system, because you're gonna get a trophy anyway"

10. superstring01 Moderator

Um. I never said the economy wouldn't be hit. Just the "collapsing" part, I contend. I also never said that I would agree with their deportation. An equitable solution would involve thorough registration and licensing. I don't really think it's all that feasible to force 20-30 million people outside the country. It is, however, possible to control the borders a hell of a lot better and punish those corporations that use illegal workers.

~String

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Illegal immigrants can't access government services, can they, Norsefire?

12. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

The corporations that use them will continue to make sure they can get here.

13. sandy Banned Banned

No, it wouldn't. We have unemployment rates up to 40% in some cities. Many CA cities have around 25%. The national average is around 11. Criminal aliens have taken jobs away from American citizens including construction, house keeping, plumbing, electric etc.

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You really are way out of touch with reality on that one.

15. sandy Banned Banned

If we deported all the criminal aliens our unemployment rate would shrink. Immediately.

16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yeah they can and do. Their children are educated in our school systems. And they get certian other benefits, depending on the state in which they reside.

They do get medical treatement in emergency rooms and free clinics.

17. sandy Banned Banned

Here's what most criminal aliens do: they sneak over here with stolen ID's and Social Security numbers. They work, send money back to their countries, and live off the stupid Americans. Their kids get free education paid for by American taxpayers--some districts' costs are $10,000+ per child. They trash the neighborhoods they live in. There is junk all over their yards and the properties quickly decay. They drive DUI and kill more Americans than the war. They fill our jails. They compose many gangs who scare Americans away from malls, restaurants, stores etc. They are bankrupting our hospitals. They go to the hospital for a cold and then don't pay the bill. They get free food, housing, medical, educational, and any other care they want. Americans are stupid for putting up with this. These criminal aliens have contributed to much of the mess we have today.

18. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

They can. Not all government services, but some.

19. sandy Banned Banned

They vote. That's the worst thing they can do. They are changing our country from within just like La Raza and other orgs tell them to.

20. desi Valued Senior Member

They take jobs that Americans who are on unemployment should be working.

21. sandy Banned Banned

That's true. The unemployment compensation is a joke. SO many Americans are working for cash yet collecting from the government. I think the whole program should be stopped. People need to be more self-responsible and save for tough times. Not rely on handouts from the taxpayers/government.

22. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

How hard is it to mow your own lawn? I do it every week or two.

And do you really believe that farmers will allow their crops to rot in the fields and hotels will simply stop cleaning their rooms rather than increase their wages to attract actual Americans to do the job? If they're that stupid, they deserve to go out of business.

23. sandy Banned Banned

I agree. I hire high school or college kids to do my landscaping.
    This problem started when we enabled criminal aliens. They kept wages down in SO many professions and really screwed it up for Americans.