You are now the founder of a new country, how would you run it?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Anarcho Union, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

I didnt add a poll because I dont have time to look up all the types of government. But please explain how you would run a government

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I would deport all humans to the surrounding countries.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

lol agreed.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pinwheel Banned Banned

I wouldnt run it.

8. sandy Banned Banned

Background checks on anyone invited to live there. Been arrested? You don't get in. Troublemaker? You, neither. All neighborhoods would be guarded and gated. We would be isolationists. My country would be all Christians and Jews. It would be rich, peaceful, productive, and happy. Kind of like the USA used to be.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I would be the monarch and the only citizen. Hot chicks can apply for a temporary visa, pics required.

10. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

I am a Christian myself but isnt that against what God says? He says that we are to bring the message of truth to the unGodly. how can we do that if we isolate ourselves?

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

trouble maker? than you wouldn't be allowed into your own country. also your country would violate international law the whole freedom of movement thing

12. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Anarcho-Social Freedom all the way

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I'd make it a liberal paradise. you take responsibility for yourself but help other when they need it. It would have a progressive tax system, strong government benefits. good regulations. hate speech like that favored by the right wing and extremists however would be criminal.

14. JAtkinson Registered Member

What he said..

... but opposite

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Hate speech? Hmm. I thought it was called free speech. Liberal paradise? Strong government benifits? So you would be in a place where you were taxed unfairly so that the government could spend your money where it wants? Have fun with that.

16. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Agreed

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

so why than are you against personal responsibility?

18. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Im not, "Anarchist are clearly those with ultimate morals. This is what we want, do what you want when you want how you want, as long as it does not negativly physicaly, econamicaly ect. effect another human being. Its your body, your life, your right." I believe that its not the governments right to tell you what your responsiblitly is (please forgive spelling)

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Will not allow people to incite hate, fear, and violence.
    yeah a place where people are actually free.
    No I would have a place where your taxed fairly and have representives of the people( i would have a good republic where corporations wouldn't be allowed to infect the government) decide where the money goes.
    I would it would be a great place to live. unlike a right wing hell hole where freedom is the lajority pushing its beliefs on everyone.

20. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Hate, fear and violence. This is what caused America to be. Hate for being told what to do, fear of always being told what to do, and violence against those who opposed freedom.

A good republic? No such thing. In a pure republic, the people have the right to say what they want against the government, but the government doesnt have to listen. Sure, they vote for who ignores them. But what good does that do us?

Both sides push their beliefes on the other side. Deal with it

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

so which post are you lying in? You agreed to wanting the opposite of personal responsibility and here your saying your for it?

22. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Youre taking what you want out of a post. I am for personal reponsibility, but not how you define it

23. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

and to add something because im sure I know what youre going to say
    "A republic gives a max amount of power to the people" not true. Thats a democracy. Two diffenrent things, but usally go together