Fear, anger at Malema song

Discussion in 'Politics' started by w1z4rd, Mar 14, 2010.

1. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

http://www.news24.com/Content/South...a/12-03-2010-12-39/Fear,_anger_at_Malema_song

The song translated, basically means "kill the white farmer, they are rapists".

This is sung by the head of our leading political parties (the ANC) youth league leader. Probably the next president of South Africa.

Seems like South Africa could be on the road to genocide... and I am ganna guess it will unravel in the same way all genocides happen. With the world watching and eating their TV dinners. Thats okay... we are ready to defend ourselves. It would be terrible if the only way to stay alive was to resort back to Apartheid days

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mordea Registered Senior Member

Are you? I thought you guys were a tiny minority?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

There are two popular quotes thrown around by Afrikaner friends I have:

Give me 20 divisions American soldiers and I will breach Europe.
    Give me 15 divisions Englishmen, and I will advance to the borders of Berlin.
    Give me 2 divisions of those marvelous fighting Boers and I will remove Germany from the face of the earth

Field Marshall Bernard L. Montgomery (Commander Allied force WW2)

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle had to say about the Boere after the war (September, 1902)
    South Africa has a very interesting gene pool. Might explain why we do so well in the Rugby and Cricket

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.