Muslim lawyer: It's ok to harass jewish women

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr.Spock, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Seems to be a fairly cogent argument and rational if slightly lacking in morality

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

Excuse me while I puke.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

well I'll admit you views are distastful but that no reason to lose your lunch.

This is merely a product of Israel's obsession with racial purity. Israel showed a weak point this lady wants to exploit it. its ugly yes but resistance against power and the general asymmetric nature of resistance movements are always ugly. While I do not agree with this(sexual harrassment) I understand why its viewed as valid means of resistance.

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i guess you feel a weak point trying to dishonestly distort my disgust with your radical views. first of all Israel isn't obsessed with racial purity.
    just because some anonymous guy thinks it does when he hadn't spent a day in Israel, doesn't make it true.

second, the very thought that women can be harassed just for being Jewish is legit by your standard just proves you are antisemitic. not that there was any doubt about it before.

this is more then ugly, here is a great example of how modern racism work. de legitimize a group of people basic human rights on some obscure concept such as land, and then deprive them of those rights based on it.

the very idea that you and her agree that a group of people can violate a land, just by their presence there is the real racism. it means you dont have any tolerance to the other nor can accept him. it seems, that the one obsessed here is you.

9. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Israelies are not all the same Israeli. If there is a person in Israel who holds brazenly racist views, I condemn this person. If there is a person in Israel who holds progressive, humanitarian views, I praise this person. If there is anybody who thinks that either one or the other is the only decision-maker in the Israeli government--or influence in Israeli society--then, without hesitation or pause, I call this person hopelessly ignorant. We cannot make the world a better place if it is neither worthwhile to be noble nor inauspicious to be base.

The woman I saw in that video is hopelessly ignorant.

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

my views aren't radical. I wasn't being dishonest. I was mocking your disgust which is firmly rooted in your bigotry. You find anything critical of Israel to be disgusting and antisemitic. Your extremity and dishonesty were being mocked.
    so than why do they try and prevent jewish girls from interacting with non jewish men?

I never said it was legit. and I'm not anti semitic.
    only in your deranged mind.

The irony of this coming from some Israeli nut job who lives on stolen land is not lost on me. While ugly its a product of YOUR systemic attempt to deprive the palestinians of humanity the fact that other arab peoiple look down on you for your lack of decency isn't surprising.

You so fucking deluded you can't even tell whats being said. I don't think iits right I merely said it was a product of ISraeli actions. Now you deluded fuck stick don't put words in my mouth so you can pretend I'm an anti semite I don't hate jewish people just crazy fucks like you.

And spock I find it laughable that you call this disgusting its your fucking views of the pals reflected at you.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't speak Arabic, so I don't know if the translation is correct. It was funny that the pop-up add on youtube was for reporting sexual harassment.

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I only watched about 2/3's of but did you get the feeling the interviewer was asking the right questions and seemingly trying to give her enough rope to hang herself with.

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

(Insert Title Here)

So what, exactly, is the purpose of this thread, Spock? I mean, there's nothing to believe or not: It's right there for us to see. Okay, fine. But beyond that?

14. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I'm not Jewish and I've never been to Israel, but I'd like to point out that "Jewish" doesn't have a racial connotation like "white", "black", "Asian", etc. do. Jews can be blacks from Africa, Arabic (Sephardic), blonde-haired white people (like Alicia Silverstone) or anything in between.

I'm as white-looking as any white person you'll ever meet, but I wouldn't be an acceptable spouse for a traditional Jewish person simply because I'm not Jewish.

15. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Spock, I have to admit that I am with pjdude in feeling disenfranchised over being labelled an "anti-semite" for seemingly no reason at all. Disagreeing with the Israeli government and being an anti-semite are two totally different things. I have been in situations where I said something like, "well, I am not sure I really agree with this-or-that Israeli politician's leanings because this, that and the other," and I was immediately lumped in with neo-nazi skinheads...just for that.

I am basically in line with Israel's case, but I resent being called terrible names for being my own person, not just someone else's bullhorn.