Ladies and gentlemen, is this prohetic, or What?
"The Naked Communist" by Cleon Skousen written in 1958.
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength...
02-10-04, 07:32 PM
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
what the fuc* .... ? nikita destroyed all hopes for the reunification :bugeye:
02-28-04, 01:20 PM
Mos of it has already taken place. I think most of what is listed is a good idea. However families should be studied to determine whether a family or academy system is the best. However since when is theology in a system interrepted as demoncratic. Communism is a good system if the right methods are employed. So is demoncracy. Both are impossible to manage effectively. So it doesn't matter who we are ruled by they all collapse sooner or later without a mechanism of renewal built in to sweep away the old and maintain the good.
02-28-04, 02:35 PM
So is demoncracy.
I'm not that evil, are you?
02-28-04, 02:44 PM
I do concede that some of the methods that I would employ if I had the chance would be extreme but they would be the cheapest, most efficient way to shore things up. A society can never accept one permenent government the methods emplyed by the leaders much change with time. Like demoncracy can do well in peace but facism was made for war and communism for reconstruction. We are in a global crisis that I think is in need of strong possibly facist leadership.
02-29-04, 07:31 PM
Some of these have already been achieved, I notice.
Looks like we're moving towards Communism.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
I doubt that will occur for a while.
Edit: Isn't Prophecy spelled with a "C"?
02-29-04, 09:24 PM
Well actually, it's a noun, too. Apparently a different spelling.
Well, forgive the mistake.
03-01-04, 10:28 PM
Yup, that's right.
He probably mispelled it anyway. Most people don't realize there are two spellings.
So, uhhh... communist goals. Yeah, cool. Heh Heh Heh... :cool: